The Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) was established in July 2011 to encourage meaningful research by faculty and students to forge linkages between industry, civil society and academia. ORIC’s responsibilities are to:
- Identify research grant opportunities for faculty to apply for funding
- Facilitate faculty to apply for research & travel grants
- Provide legal, administrative and financial management support of research grants
- Support commercialization, licensing, etc. of the university research products
ORIC also holds lectures and seminars with guest speakers to create awareness about various opportunities and themes for research in both social and natural sciences. This initiative increases the quality of undergraduate and graduate teaching at FCCU.
- Grow our research and economic development efforts and output as to improve our industry competitiveness using innovation and becoming the driving force behind research and the economic development of Pakistan
Lectures/ Seminars of Subjects Expert: ORIC will facilitate any department in sponsoring and organizing Lectures/Seminars on a Particular Subject.
Capacity Building Initiatives for Faculty: ORIC will arrange and facilitate Capacity Building initiatives for Faculty in areas related to Research, Technology, Innovation, and Academics.
ORIC Support for Domestic Travel: ORIC provides grants for the expenses of Faculty and Students to participate in research conferences and seminars all across Pakistan.
Research Expos: ORIC will arrange and facilitates research display events, to encourage industry and market linkages.
Kindly send requests to the following email email@example.com