The Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) was established in July 2011 to encourage meaningful research by faculty and students to forge linkages between industry, civil society and academia. ORIC’s responsibilities are to:
- Identify research grant opportunities for faculty to apply for funding
- Facilitate faculty to apply for research & travel grants
- Provide legal, administrative and financial management support of research grants
- Support commercialization, licensing, etc. of the university research products
ORIC also holds lectures and seminars with guest speakers to create awareness about various opportunities and themes for research in both social and natural sciences. This initiative increases the quality of undergraduate and graduate teaching at FCCU.
- Grow our research and economic development efforts and output as to improve our industry competitiveness using innovation and becoming the driving force behind research and the economic development of Pakistan