All applicants who have successfully completed the Admission Form and submitted the Application Processing Fee will be emailed the Admit Card for the test. To ensure that you get the Admit Card in time please read the below mentioned instructions:
- 1. When filling the Admission Form please write the correct email address, the one that is used by you, and you know the password
- 2. Please keep checking your emails regularly and the Spam folder
- 3. You will only get the Admit Card if you have sent the correct photograph (Selfies rejected)
- 4. The Admit Card mentions the degree program you have applied for: Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- 5. Please bring a printed copy of your Admit Card when you come for the test
- 6. Please read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully to avoid any confusion
How to print the Admit Card?
Please make sure when opening the email not to print the screen (don’t press CTRL+P), instead, click the printer icon on the top right corner and then print the email.