The Office of the Academic Services falls under the Office of the Vice Rector and is the first place to go after university enrollment, and continue throughout the student’s academic career leading to finishing with their graduation at Forman.
Primarily, Academic Services is responsible for:
- the design, implementation, integrity, and security of all student records/student record system,
- all course offering, enrollment, transfers to or from other institutions, grading, classroom/academic activities scheduling of the university, and the systems, procedures, and operations surrounding these activities,
- collecting, recording and maintaining all students’ information, status, and academic performance in the university,
- all university online testing services and course evaluation processes, including systematic gathering, recording, processing, and reporting of data and information vital to the academic life of students and the university.
- ensuring the academic portions of the university student’s catalog are approved in anticipation of the competent authorities/statutory bodies, formalized into procedures, and efficacy of the database is maintained from the start when proposed programs are implemented.
- awarding and conferring university students’ degrees into system, issue, verify and sign off official documents such as transcript/certificates, lists of graduating students for each commencement.
- coordinating and communicating regularly with students, faculty and staff regarding important information, notifications, and deadlines for adherence to the Academic Calendar
The office is normally staffed from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm Monday to Friday, and we are available for drop-in enquiries for faculty, staff and students from 09:00 am to 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm daily. You may also send an email at email@example.com or call at +924299231581-8 Ext. 314/316 to speak or contact our team member.
Head of Academic Office
MPhil in Applied Economics
IPS USA Certified Educational Organization Management System ISO 21001 Professional
Certified ACCUPLACER Collegeboard Test Administrator
Certificates from AIR USA:
Longitudinal Tracking for Institutional Research
Foundational Statistics for Decision Support
Foundations of Data Management
Former member of Association for Institutional Research (AIR) FL, USA
Former member of Society for College & University Planning MI, USA