|A||Last date for submission of admission forms (Last Cycle)||July 19, 2019|
|B||FEAT cycle||July 22 onward|
|C||Merit List displayed (May/June Cycle)||July 05, 2019|
|D||Classes begin||August 26, 2019|
- Students who have passed their Intermediate Part 1 and will be taking their second year exams in May 2019
- Students who have cleared their Intermediate Part 1 and Part 2
- Students who will be taking their A Level exams in May/ June 2019
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A Level exams (not AS Levels)
- Applicants need to have taken and passed at least 8 O Level subjects
- Students who have done their American High School (IBCC Equivalence Required)
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology in A-Levels
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option. When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A-Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to these criteria: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55%
- Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- With the printed form attach the following.
- Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building 7. All applicants collect their FEAT (Accuplacer) Admit Cards from the Admissions Office – all applicants will take the FEAT (Accuplacer)
ALL DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ATTESTED.
- 1 copy each of Attested photocopies of the educational documents,
- Matriculation /O Levels certificate (IBCC Equivalence)
- O Level Grade Report (Attested)
- Attested photocopy of the Intermediate part 1(web downloaded not accepted)
- A level grades if the applicant has completed his/her A levels (IBCC Equivalence Required)
- 1 copy of the CNIC of Applicant and of the Father/Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs (unattested)
- Processing fee of Rs 3000 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College.
- Applicants applying for BS Biotechnology deposit Rs.3500 in the HBL Branch, FC College
- If you don’t reside in Lahore then you can post us the printed copy of your admission form along with all the required documents mentioned above. You need to get a pay-order of PKR 3,000 /- (PKR 3,500 /- if you are applying for Biotechnology) made in the name of “Forman Christian College” that can be processed in HBL. Our postal address is as follows:Admission Office Room No. 9Ahmad Saeed Administration Building (N Block)Forman Christian College (A Chartered University)Ferozepur Road, Lahore 54600042-99231581-8 Ext.: 317, 377, 566
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
- Once the student is accepted on the merit list, they are requested to bring another set of attested documents when they come to collect their fee challan
Every year the university admits a number of transfer students who meet the following criteria
- The applicant needs to apply for the admission in the relevant degree program and give the test . Only if he/she is on merit will they be considered for a transfer.
Transfer of Credit
Credit is earned by migration or transfer from another degree-granting institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission or accredited in the USA or UK, up to a limit of 64 credit hours.
A student transferring to FCCU from another institution should first submit an official transcript of work done in the other institution to the Admissions Office. Upon submission of the transcript, a process of evaluation is begun. This process can take up to 2 weeks and must be started at an appropriate date. During this time, the applicant can conditionally continue to fulfil the admission criteria and application procedures. When the transcript has been evaluated, the applicant is notified of the credit acceptance by the Admissions Office.
Admission requirement for all Transfer Students
Any student applying for transfer must:
- Present official transcripts of the previous University
- Present current accreditation status of University where coursework was done
- Be in overall good academic standing with a CGPA of 2.0 or above
- Meet all other criteria of Admission as established by the Admissions Office
- In the event that any of the criteria are falsified or not disclosed appropriately, admission is liable to be cancelled
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
The prospective candidates may contact Academic Services Office (ASO), situated in Ahmad Saeed Administration Building (N-Block) Room N-001/N-002, to apply for Retake FEAT as per below details;
Dates: 2nd July to 16th July 2019
Timings: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (excluding 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, Lunch Break)
Venue: Academic Services Office (N-001/N-002)
Note that the test will take place on 19th July 2019. The result of Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER will be considered as final and the previous scores/result will be nullified.
The eligibility and process to Retake FEAT is as follows:
Eligibility to Retake FEAT:
- Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER is a privilege, not a right.
- Prospective candidates are eligible to Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER once if university offers and he/she;
- Was not expelled from the test.
- Has submitted the FEAT fee again,
- PKR 2000 for all programs except BIOTECH 2500 rupees.
- Has the required documentation: original FEAT ACCUPLACER Slip (issued from the Admission’s Office), Paid fee challan for Retake FEAT.
- Retake fee will be refunded if Retake Test is cancelled.
- A candidate will not be permitted to retake during the regular FEAT ACCUPLACER.
Retake FEAT Process:
- Prospective candidates wishing to retake FEAT must submit rupees 2000 for BA/BS/BSB/BCS or rupees 2500 for BIOTECH to Habib Bank Limited on Campus, F.C. College Branch, Lahore.
- Bring original FEAT Slip (issued from Admission’s Office) and paid Challan Issuing Office copy to Ahmad Saeed Administration Building (N-Block) Room N-001/N-002.
- The Academic Services Office (ASO) will issue a Retake FEAT Slip which will be the candidate’s seating for the test day.
The prospective candidate is not eligible for a fee refund in the following cases:
- Missing the test due to lack of proper documentation to appear in the test.
- Missing the assigned date or time.
- Missing the test due to late appearance.
- Expulsion from the test center.
|Freshmen Students (Admitted in Fall 2019 & Spring 2020) BACCA 2019-20|
|Program||2019FA||2020SP||Total Fee Year Excluding Tax||Per Credit Rate|
|Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Fall Admissions||Security for Fall Admissions||Total||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Spring Admissions||Security for Spring Admissions||Total|
|BS (Hons) Computer Science||176,500||17,000||15,000||208,500||176,500||17,000||15,000||208,500||385,000||10,862|
|BS (Hons) Biotechnology||161,500||17,000||15,000||193,500||161,500||17,000||15,000||193,500||355,000||9,938|
|BS (Hons) Business||211,000||17,000||15,000||243,000||211,000||17,000||15,000||243,000||454,000||12,985|