Once you have decided to join FCCU, you can choose to apply for
BA/BS (Hons) with a choice of 21 Majors:
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, History, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu.
BS (Hons) Business
Accounting and Finance
Marketing and Sales
Human Resource Management
BS (Hons) Biotechnology
BS (Hons) Computer Sciences
Merit Scholarships and Need based Financial Assistance available
On campus Hostel accommodation available for female students
|A||Last date for submission of admission forms (April Cycle)||April 17 2019|
|B||FEAT cycle||April 17 onwards|
|C||Merit List displayed||TBD|
|D||Classes begin||August 26 2019|
- Students who have passed their Intermediate Part 1 and will be taking their second year exams in May 2019
- Students who have cleared their Intermediate Part 1 and Part 2
- Students who will be taking their A Level exams in May/ June 2019
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A Level exams (not AS Levels)
- Applicants need to have taken and passed at least 8 O Level subjects
- Students who have done their American High School (IBCC Equivalence Required)
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology in A-Levels
Online Application Links
Need-Based Financial Assistance
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option. When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A-Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to these criteria: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55% 4. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- With the printed form attach the following.
- Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building 7. All applicants collect their FEAT (Accuplacer) Admit Cards from the Admissions Office – all applicants will take the FEAT (Accuplacer)
ALL DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ATTESTED.
- 1 copy each of Attested photocopies of the educational documents,
- Matriculation /O Levels certificate (IBCC Equivalence)
- Attested photocopy of the Intermediate part 1(web down loaded not accepted)
- A level grades if the applicant has completed his/her A levels (IBCC Equivalence)
- 1 copy of the CNIC of Applicant and of the Father/Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs (unattested)
- Processing fee of Rs 3000 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College.
- Applicants applying for BS Biotechnology deposit Rs.3500 in the HBL Branch, FC College
- If you don’t reside in Lahore then you can post us the printed copy of your admission form along with all the required documents mentioned above. You need to get a pay-order of PKR 3,000 /- (PKR 3,500 /- if you are applying for Biotechnology) made in the name of “Forman Christian College” that can be processed in HBL. Our postal address is as follows:Admission Office Room No. 9Ahmad Saeed Administration Building (N Block)Forman Christian College (A Chartered University)Ferozepur Road, Lahore 54600042-99231581-8 Ext.: 317, 377, 566
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
- Once the student is accepted on the merit list , they are requested to bring another set of attested documents when they come to collect their fee challan
Transfer of Credit
Every year the university admits a number of transfer students who meet the following criteria
- The applicant needs to apply for the admission in the relevant degree program and give the test . Only if he/she is on merit will they be considered for a transfer.
Transfer of Credit
Credit is earned by migration or transfer from another degree-granting institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission or accredited in the USA or UK, up to a limit of 64 credit hours.
A student transferring to FCCU from another institution should first submit an official transcript of work done in the other institution to the Admissions Office. Upon submission of the transcript, a process of evaluation is begun. This process can take up to 2 weeks and must be started at an appropriate date. During this time, the applicant can conditionally continue to fulfil the admission criteria and application procedures. When the transcript has been evaluated, the applicant is notified of the credit acceptance by the Admissions Office.
Admission requirement for all Transfer Students
Any student applying for transfer must:
- Present official transcripts of the previous University
- Present current accreditation status of University where coursework was done
- Be in overall good academic standing with a CGPA of 2.0 or above
- Meet all other criteria of Admission as established by the Admissions Office
- In the event that any of the criteria are falsified or not disclosed appropriately, admission is liable to be cancelled
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
Forman Christian College offers residential accommodation to both male and female registered students. Please note boys are allocated rooms in Ewing Hall situated in Nila Gumbat Anarkali and girls in the on campus Hope Tower.
As the university has limited space rooms are allotted on the first come first basis. So applicants from outside Lahore are advised to apply as early as possible.