Admissions Open Fall 2021
Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic, the Admissions Office staff is available on phone from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Visitors are requested not to come on campus as per the Government’s instructions.
Applicants can also email the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Phone: +92 (42) 9923 1581 upto 88
Ext: 566, 377, 317
- Admissions Schedule
- Click for Required Documents
- Retake FEAT Policy
- Click for Eligibility Criteria
- Click for Terms and conditions for Provisional/Final admission
- Click for Forman EntryAdmission Test (FEAT)
- Click for Transfer of Credit
- Click here for Fee Structure
- Click for Payment Modes
- Click for Online Application Link
- How to Contact Us
Admissions Open (June Cycle)
April 23, 2021
Last date for form submission (June Cycle)
June 25, 2021
The test date will be decided as the COVID situation allows.
Merit List Displayed
For Intermediate and Technical Board
1. Attested copy of the matric result card
2. Clear copy of the Bey form / CNIC card
3. Clear copy of the Father / guardian CNIC card
4. Passport size recent photograph with white background (in case of wrong compliance the form will be rejected)
5. Paid receipt of the application processing fee of Rs.3500
For O/A level and International Baccalaureate students
1. Attested copies of 8 O level grades
2. Attested copy of the O level equivalence issued by the IBCC
3. Attested copies of A level grades if both O and A level is complete
4. Attested copy of the O/|A level equivalence issued by the IBCC
5. Copy of the statement of entry
6. Clear copy of the Bey form / CNIC card
7. Clear copy of the Father / guardian CNIC card
8. Passport size recent photograph with white background (in case of wrong compliance the form will be rejected)
9. Paid receipt of the application processing fee of Rs.3500
Retake Forman Entrance Admission Test (FEAT)
The prospective candidates may contact Academic Services Office (ASO) through email, to apply for Retake FEAT as per the below details:
Dates: 16 August 2021 to 1 September 2021
Timings: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The test will take place on 3rd, 6th & 7th September 2021. The result of Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER will be considered as final and the earlier result will be nullified.
The eligibility and process to Retake FEAT is as follows:
Eligibility to Retake FEAT:
- -Prospective candidates are eligible to Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER if he/she;
- -Was not expelled from the test.
- -Has submitted the FEAT fee again, (Rs. 3500). Check the link for online payment of RETAKE fee https://www.fccollege.edu.pk/pay-online/
- -Has the required documentation on the test date: original FEAT ACCUPLACER Slip (Used in First Cycle) Paid fee challan/deposit slip/print of online fee payment snapshot for Retake FEAT.
- -There will be no retake during the test sessions for the first-time test takers.
- -Each eligible prospective candidate will be allowed to take one retake, if University offers retake test.
- -Retake fee will be refunded if retake Test is cancelled.
- -Do not fill a new admission application form, use your current 6 digit tracking id.
Retake FEAT Process:
- -Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER is a privilege, not a right.
- -Prospective candidates wishing to do so must submit Rs 3500. Check the link for online payment of RETAKE fee https://www.fccollege.edu.pk/pay-online/
- –Do not fill a new admission application form, prospective must email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com scan copy of the original FEAT admission slip (Used in First Cycle) and snapshot of the online RETAKE fee payment/picture of deposit slip or challan form. The ASO will send the date and venue through email to the prospect (once all document received through email)
- The prospective candidate is not eligible for a fee refund in the following cases:
- -Missing the test due to lack of proper documentation to appear in the test.
- -Missing the assigned date or time.
- -Missing the test due to late appearance.
- -Expulsion from the test center.
1. Intermediate students who will be taking both intermediate part 1 & part 2 exams in June/July 2021
2. Intermediate students whose intermediate part 1 & part 2 are clear.
3. O Level students who have 8 O Levels cleared, with Mathematics and 3 Compulsory subjects including Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu
4. O Level students who will be taking 3 Principal subjects in May/June 2021
5. Students who have completed their 8 O Levels and 3 A Level subjects (no AS grades accepted)
6. Students who will be taking the Technical board exams in 2021
7. Students who will be completing their International Baccalaureate in June / July 2021
1. Applicants who qualify after clearing the FEAT(Accuplacer) will be offered provisional admission in the degree of their preference
2. Applicants who do not qualify for admission in the degree of their first choice will be admitted in the program on which they are on merit
3. Admission status will only be confirmed once the intermediate/ A level results are cleared by the student and the official result is submitted in the admission office
4. At the time of provisional admission students will only be charged Admission Fee and the refundable security
1. For admission in the 4 Year Baccalaureate program the university conducts the FEAT test. It’s mandatory to take the entry test
2. The test scores are valid for 18 months, if you have already taken the test please contact the admission office for further information.
3. It is a 2-hour computer-based test and is conducted on the university campus
4. The FEAT consists of 2 parts Arithmetic and English
5. The applicant need not bring any stationary with them for the test
6. Calculators cell phones are not allowed in the test venue
8. The university does not recommend any books for study but for reference, the applicants can use the SAT 1 for guidance.
Subject Test for BS Computer Science and BS Biotechnology
Applicants applying for the above-mentioned degree programs need to give a subject test to be considered for the degree program.
The subject test is in addition to the FEAT, so it is important to choose the degree program carefully.
FEAT (Entry Test) Admit Card
All applicants who have successfully completed the admission form and submitted the application processing fee will be emailed the Admit Card for the test,to ensure that you get the admit card in time please read the below mentioned instructions
1. When filling in the application form please write the correct email address, the one that is used by you and you know the password
2. Please keep checking you emails regularly and the Spam folder
3. You will only get the admit card if you have sent the correct photograph (Selfies rejected)
4. The Admit Card mentions the degree program you have applied for. BS Degree, BS Computer Science and BS Biotechnology
5. Please bring a printed copy of your admit card when you come for the test
6. Please read instructions on the Admit Card carefully to avoid any confusion.
How to print the Admit Card
Please make sure when opening the email not to print the screen (don’t press CTRL+P) click the printer icon on the top right corner and then print the email.
Every year the university admits a few transfer students who meet the following criteria.
The applicant needs to apply for the admission in the relevant degree program .
Transfer of Credit
Credit is earned by migration or transfer from another degree-granting institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission or accredited in the USA or UK, up to a limit of 64 credit hours.
A student transferring to FCCU from another institution should first submit an official transcript of work done in the other institution to the Admissions Office.
Upon submission of the transcript, a process of evaluation is begun. This process can take up to 2 weeks and must be started at an appropriate date. During this time, the applicant can conditionally continue to fulfil the admission criteria and application procedures.
When the transcript has been evaluated, the applicant is notified of the credit acceptance by the Admissions Office.
Application Processing Fee
Rs 3500 (for all degree programs)
1st Installment (Admission fee +Security)
Rs 38,000 (For all degree programs)
Rs 20,000 (Non-Refundable)
Rs 18,000 (Refundable)
For accounts related issues:
Phone: +92 (42) 9923 1581 upto 88
(Timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm)
|Freshmen Students (Admitted in Fall 2020 & Spring 2021) BACCA 2020-21|
|Program||2020FA||2021SP||Total Fee per Year Excluding Tax||Total Fee per Year Including Tax||Per Credit Rate|
|Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Fall Admissions||Security for Fall Admissions||Total||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Spring Admissions||Security for Spring Admissions||Total|
|BS (Hons) Computing/ BIT||198,000||20,000||18,000||236,000||198,000||20,000||18,000||236,000||434,000||454,800||12,185|
|BS (Hons) Biotechnology||181,000||20,000||18,000||219,000||181,000||20,000||18,000||219,000||400,000||419,100||11,138|
|BS (Hons) Business||237,000||20,000||18,000||275,000||237,000||20,000||18,000||275,000||512,000||536,700||14,585|
The fee structure will be updated in May 2021.