Baccalaureate Honors students at Forman Christian College take ACCUPLACER tests for a variety of reasons, including admissions, Intensive English Academic Program (IEAP) final exam, and Competency Exams.
Students applying for University admission to BS (Hons), BS in Biotechnology, BS Business, and BS in Computing are required to take the Forman Entrance Admissions Test (FEAT), which is comprised of three tests: ESL Language Use (grammar), ESL Reading Skills, and Arithmetic (whole numbers and fractions, decimals and percents, applications and problem-solving). Satisfactory performance on the FEAT is necessary for admission. Scores will also be used to determine placement into Mathematics courses. The BS Computing test has two additional sections (Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics; Advanced Algebra and Functions) and the BS Biotechnology has an additional subject-specific section.
Because English is the language of instruction at Forman Christian College, all students need to be proficient in English to thrive here. We offer a developmental English program for students who are weak in English. Based on their English scores on the FEAT ACCUPLACER, some students will be offered provisional admission to the university and be required to enroll in the IEAP to improve their English reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. At the completion of the IEAP program, students retake the FEAT to transition to the Baccalaureate (Hons) program.
Baccalaureate Honors students must pass five competency exams to graduate. Two of these exams are taken online through ACCUPLACER and offered periodically throughout the academic year (see academic calendar for dates of the exams and for registering for the exams). The Written English Competency Exam is comprised of the ESL Language Use (grammar) and the WritePlacer essay. For the Quantitative Skills Competency Exam, students take an extended 40-question diagnostic version of the Arithmetic test. See the study guide for more information about the Competency Exams.
Help Preparing for ACCUPLACER
You can find more about ACCUPLACER here, including
The College Board suggests that “many students find that SAT Preparation or SAT review books are helpful in refreshing their basic skills” to prepare for ACCUPLACER.
You can find excellent additional help at the following websites (Forman Christian College assumes no responsibility for the content of these independent sites):
[focus only on the Fundamental Mathematics section]
The prospective candidates may contact Academic Services Office (ASO), situated in Ahmad Saeed Administration Building (N-Block) Room N-002, to apply for Retake FEAT as per below details:
Retake FEAT Registration Dates: January 08 – 15, 2024
Registration Timings: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (excluding 1:00 – 2:00 pm, Lunch Break)
Registration Venue: Academic Services Office (N-002)
Date for the Retake FEAT: January 17, 2024
The ‘Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)’ applicants are not eligible for the Retake FEAT. They may however appear for the Retake FEAT for any other program ‘Biotechnology, Business, or Bachelor of Studies (includes 23 majors)’.
The result of the Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER will be considered as final and the earlier result will be nullified.
The eligibility and process for the Retake FEAT is as follows:
Eligibility for the Retake FEAT:
- Prospective candidates are eligible for the Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER if he/she:
- Was not expelled from the test.
- Has submitted the FEAT fee again.
- Has the required documentation for RETAKE Admit Slip: i) Original FEAT ACCUPLACER Slip (Used in First Cycle), ii) Paid Fee Challan for Retake FEAT, and iii) 1 Passport-size Picture.
- There will be no retake during the test sessions for the first-time test takers.
- Each eligible prospective candidate will be allowed to take one retake if University offers to retake the test.
- Retake fee will be refunded if Retake Test is cancelled.
Retake FEAT Process:
- Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER is a privilege, not a right.
- Prospective candidates wishing to do so must submit Rs. 3500.
- Do not fill out a new admission application form; prospective students must visit the Academic Services Office (N-002). The ASO will assign Retake Admit Slips to each applicant.
- Applicants who do not belong to Lahore, they can authorize someone else to collect their admit slips or contact us at (92 42) 99231581-8 extension 316.
- The prospective candidate is not eligible for a fee refund in the following cases:
- Missing the test due to lack of proper documentation to appear for the test.
- Missing the assigned date or time.
- Missing the test due to late appearance.
- Expulsion from the test center.
Forman Christian College (FCCU) also uses SAT and AP scores, alongside other exam results and credentials, to evaluate applicants in our university admissions process. Students who desire to submit their AP and or SAT results may do so to determine their admission and course placement.
The designated institutional code of Forman Christian College is 7634, has already been added to the online list of colleges and scholarship programs. Candidates may send their score reports to FCCU by utilizing this code.