All research involving human subjects conducted at FCCU by faculty, students, or staff must be reviewed and approved by the IRB followed by department enforcement of the process, prior to the collection of any data or interaction with any research subjects.
The online form along with the relevant documents must be submitted at least two weeks before the IRB meeting.
The schedule of IRB meeting schedule:
1. One meeting in the 2nd week of the fall semester.
2. One in the 2nd last week of the fall semester.
3. One in the 2nd week of the spring semester.
4. One in the 2nd last week of the spring semester.
5. One meeting in winter.
6. One in summer.
1. For every Undergraduate proposal, the Departmental Board of Studies or ERC approval is required.
2. All Research at FCCU must only be conducted with the prior approval of IRB.
3. Retrospective IRB approval is not allowed.
4. Any external applicant who wants to conduct research on campus must seek IRB approval.
For any queries and concerns, you may contact: The Secretary IRB at extension 531 or in the ORIC office at S-26 or send an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org