Students eligible for this scholarship must be provisionally admitted to one of the following degree programs at IHE Delft (joint programs are not eligible):
- MSc in Urban Water and Sanitation
- MSc in Water Management and Governance
- MSc in Water Science and Engineering
- Students provisionally admitted to one of the three eligible IHE Delft academic programs will seek the sponsorship of their local Rotary club or district.
- Scholars are selected in a competitive process. Candidates are chosen based on their ability to have a significant, positive impact on global water and sanitation issues during their career. Successful applicants will have a strong academic background, significant and relevant professional experience, and demonstrated leadership in the community. Completed applications must be received by TRF from sponsor Rotarians no later than 15 June of the year in which studies begin. Applications submitted directly to TRF by the student will not be considered.
- TRF awards scholarships of approximately €34,000, paid directly to IHE Delft. Funding to cover additional costs (including international travel) related to participation in the academic program will be coordinated by IHE Delft.
Questions about the scholarship and application process can be sent to email@example.com.