International Education Office – IEO is pleased to inform you that Handong Global University, Korea is offering a one-semester exchange opportunity to FCC undergraduate students. Under this program you are liable to pay the regular Tuition fee for the semester to FCCU however, there would be no Tuition Fee payable at the Host University. The cost of travel, board, and lodge needs to be covered by the student themselves. To enable the students so they can avail of this opportunity FCCU is offering an “International Education Scholarship” through its Financial Aid and Scholarships Office which will help cover a portion of the mentioned costs. “Please contact Financial Aid and Scholarships Office if you need support in meeting these additional expenses under the “FCC International Education Scholarship Program”
– Semester: February 27th ~ June 16th, 2023
Application Deadline is Friday – 23 September 2022
- Pakistani citizens
- Students should have 30 credit hours on their transcript before the start of the program
- Good academic standing: CGPA must be 3.25 or above
How to Apply
Kindly send the scan copy of the required documents to email@example.com
‘Kindly make sure to send only one pdf file of all the documents followed by the below sequence and name the file by your full name” Application will not be accepted if a student does not follow this format.
- A Letter of Intent, a short essay outlining the reasons why you would like to participate in this exchange program
- Official Transcript (You can take it from the Academic Office)
- A letter of recommendation from any of your Instructor
- Medium of Instruction Letter (You can take it from the Academic Office)
2) More Info
Admission / Courses offered in Eng / Programs / Dormitory / Community /
Note: IELTS is compulsory to apply for a Visa. You will need the IELTS test score if you get selected for the program from the Host Institution.
Other expenses to be bear by students:
- Health Insurance
- Travel expense
- Any other personal expenses
[Response to COVID, in HGU]
* Classes: All classes are provided offline.
* All students are living on campus, and exchange students will also stay on campus.
* Cautionary measures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among the community.
* HGU only offers a ‘face-to-face exchange program’.