Students, staff or faculty looking to reserve a place on campus for an event must connect to the Events and Reservations Office. It is responsible for identifying the available venues, maintaining reservations and ensuring that space is allocated according to the University policy. Whether a department or students society intends to host a small gathering or a major event, the Events Reservations Office will provide customized solutions.
- Venue management.
- Venue selection and reservation.
- Delivery of requested facilities.
- Catering supervision.
- Clearing venues after events.
- Coordination of safety and protocols for events.
- Coordination of power supply management for events.
- Coordination of all the events (academic, co-curricular, and corporate).
- Supplies management for events (requested facilities).
SENIOR MANAGER EVENTS RESERVATION AND FACILITIES
COORDINATOR EVENTS RESERVATION AND FACILITIES
Click here to meet our whole team