Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is very proud of its diverse and well connected alumni body. FCCU’s alumni are spread all over the world and excel in different fields and doing their alma mater proud. The Alumni Affairs Office was established to ensure to build awareness, engagement and support for FCCU’s alumni by offering relevant programs.
The Formanites Alumni Association (FAA) advises the Alumni Affairs Office on methods and strategies that can be used to increase engagement among the alumni network.
The Alumni Office is a sub office in the Advancement Office formed to ensure that the alumni stay connected with FCCU. The Alumni Office’s main objectives are:
- To provide a location for alumni who visit their Alma Mater to be received
- To develop material and publications to keep the alumni connection strong
- To maintain and grow the alumni database for the University and the Association
- To host events for alumni networking
- To liaise with the Alumni Association and provide operational support in their activities and events
- To develop a grow alumni services
Some of the events and services of the advancement office for alumni are
- Alumni Annual Reunion Week in Spring every year with around 3-4 events
- Alumni Get Togethers i.e., about 4-5 small events in a year
- Maintaining alumni social media
- Making alumni cards
- Alumni discount portfolio
- Alumni database maintenance
How to Register for Your Alumni Cards:
The registration process is:
The graduating student to alumni registration system involved the following steps:
- Near the time of graduation every year, the Alumni Office connects with the graduating class via the clearance and convocation registration process. The Alumni Office also has stalls at farewells etc to spread the word and also text the students with updates on this if need be
- Students come to Alumni Office fill their forms, give a photograph, pay the card fee and get registered
- Their alumni information is entered in the database in this time
- Alumni are given a date to pick their cards. They are also given the option of sending the cards via courier if any alumnus/a cannot come to pick their cards
For senior alumni who are unregistered:
- Alumni can visit or send their filled alumni form with fee and photograph. If someone does not have photograph alumni office also offers the service of taking a picture on spot but they are more encouraged to bring their photograph as that ensures they will look how they want to in the card.
- Alumni are sent a text on their cell phones when card is ready for pick up, and also given the option of sending the card to them via courier if they are unable to pick them
Discounts and Benefits that you can avail on Formanite Alumni Card:
- ‘HUNNAR’ furniture and interior designer. 10% discount for all Formanites.
Contact number: 0333-5335811
Contact person: Rizwan
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.hunnar.com
- Lets Travel N Tour at Liberty Market offers 5% discount on tickets and 5% on hotel reservation for FCCU Alumni card holders only.
Contact numbers: 042-35774052-3-6, 042-37746011, 0300-8490111-0307-7771550
Contact person: Masood Saleem Mirza
- Bela Electronics, 1-B,Link McLeod Road Patyala Ground ,Hall Road, Zone 5, Lahore, offers 10% Discount On All Canon Brand Items And 15% Discount On GFC Brand
Selling Electronics and Gas Home Appliances such as Geysers, Hobs, Hoods, Stoves, Heaters, Washing Machines, Dryers, Etc.
Contact numbers: 042-37226994, 042-37355371, 0321-408862
Contact person: Nouman Arshad
- Logistics House offers discount to Formanites from 10% to 20% depending case to case for all import/export shipments.
Contact number: 0321-4504363
Contact person: Salman Ahmad
- TripKar.com, travel website offer 10% discount on hotels (Hotel One Lahore, Flattii’s Lahore, Avari Xpress Islamabad) and tour bookings on FCCU Alumni card. For bookings visit TripKar.com or call at 0322-TripKar.
Contact number: 0334-7476428
Contact person: Junaid Khalid
- Chughtais Lahore Lab (Pvt) Ltd will be giving 20% discount on standard rates on all tests/investigations to alumni on showing their FCCU alumni card.
- Al-Minal Restaurant G-Block DHA LAHORE is offering discount of 20% (other than discounted deals on showing FCCU Alumni Card).
Contact number: 0322-3215999
Contact person: Mr. Khurram
- You can avail at Best Western Hotel Lahore a discount of 55% on Room Rates and 10% on bakery take/away/dining on showing your FCCU Alumni Card.
- Get 15% discount at Toyzone.pk and 10% discount at Shalmiclub.com on your FCCU Alumni Card.
- Get 5% discount on all items at http://appnidukan.com/ on showing your Alumni Card.
- Tahira Clara Beauty Salon offers 30% off on Party Makeup/Hair Do’s and 50% off on services like mani, pedi, facials etc. on FCCU Alumni Card.
Contact numbers: 0322-4076433
- La Downtown offers 15% discount to FCCU Alumni on showing your FCCU Alumni card from 12 pm-7 pm.
Contact numbers: 0324-4441718, 0301-5024068
- EFU LIFE ASSURANCE LTD offers a 10% discount on all products to FCCU Alumni on showing the Alumni Card.
Contact number: 0324-4180686
Contact person: Ahmed Adnan Sheikh
The Formanites Alumni Association (FAA) is a registered society formed by supportive Formanites for the growth and evolution of their beloved Alma Mater.
The main objectives of FAA are:
- To create a permanent, regular and effective link between the Alumni and their Alma Mater
- To enable the alumni to take and sustain active interest in the welfare of the University
- To promote and support any project or undertaking which advances the interests of the University
- To foster the bond of brotherhood amongst the Formanites
- To prepare and maintain an up to date Alumni register and database
The association is headed by a Board of Formanites who individually and collectively donate their time and resources for FCCU. Regional Chapters have been further formed to extend the reach of the association. The Chapter executive reports to the FAA Board.
FAA has chapters in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Sheikhupura/Nankana, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Sargodha and Rajanpur
The office bearers are:
|Hafeez Akhtar Randhawa||President||Lahore|
|Brig. (Retd.) Javed Iqbal Warraich||General Secretary||Lahore|
|Muneeb A Khan||President||Karachi|
|Syed Hashim Ali Hasan||General Secretary||Karachi|
|Avais Shuja||Joint Secretary||Karachi|
|Admiral Retd. Iftikhar Ahmed Sirohey||President||Islamabad|
|Muhammad Azeem Chauhdary||Vice President||Islamabad|
|Saleem Gul Shaikh||General Secretary||Islamabad|
|Arbab Dogar||General Secretary||Faisalabad|
|Khalid Mahmood Chadda||President||Gujranwala|
|Parvaiz Majid Janjua||General Secretary||Gujranwala|
|Shakoor Ahmad Khan||Vice President||Sheikhupura Nankana Sab|
|Ahsan Mukhtar||General Secretary||Sheikhupura Nankana Sab|
|Zamir Ahmad Khan||President||Sahiwal|
|Dr Jordan Patrick||General Secretary||Sahiwal|
|Ghafoor Khan Kasi||President||Quetta Balochistan|
|Malik Anwer Naseem Kasi||General Secretary||Quetta Balochistan|
|Sardar Khuda Bakhsh Maken||President||Sargodha|
|Farasat Aziz Mazari||Coordinator||Rajanpur|