Last date for application: Sunday, December 15, 2019
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is seeking faculty in the Pharmacy Department.
- PhD in Pharmacy with specialization in the following fields from a foreign accredited or local HEC-recognized university in a related discipline:
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Having a basic degree in pharmacy with a MS/MPhil degree in the above-mentioned related discipline can also apply
- Working experience in Clinical Pharmacy/Hospital Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Industry settings will be given preference
- Command over the areas of expertise with ability to teach at both Baccalaureate and Graduate levels using a variety of teaching-learning methodologies
- Strong background in research and scholarly activities, with demonstrated potential to win research grants and establish collaborations.
- Willingness to contribute towards community service and university/ departmental activities.
Rank and Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and three letters of reference, copies of degrees and experience certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday, December 15, 2019.
It is necessary to clearly mention the job title in the subject line of email.
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer.