Students will explain fundamental concepts and intellectual basis of various branches of Islamic
● Recite, translate, and interpret texts of the Holy Quran, Hadith and other sources of
● Diagnose and solve everyday problems in the light of Islamic teachings, principles and
● Develop research proposals, select methods and design, collect analyze material, and
● Demonstrate respect for diversity and apply the Golden Rule (No one of you is a believer
until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself) as the fundamental
principle of actions.
● Formulate a personal plan for inner process of spiritual development and personal
● Students who have passed their Intermediate
● A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A-Level exams (not AS Level)
Equivalence attested from the IBCC Needed .
● A- Level students who have given their A levels exams in October, November and are awaiting
results are eligible to apply, they need to attach a copy of the statement of entry.
● Students who have done their American High School. Equivalence needed attested from the
● Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board