The 4-year degree has a strong emphasis on developing skill and confidence and currently offers specializations in Accounting and Finance, Operations Management and Marketing and Sales Management, and Human Resource Management. The program has been designed to ensure that students understand best practice in business and function efficiently in the practical world. The course contents intend to provide the right balance between academics and real world application.
Students take core (required) courses throughout the four years of the program and begin to take courses in their areas of specialization from the third year. Business students are expected to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.0 during the program. However, they are expected to maintain a higher CGPA in their major. Students take 72 credit hours in their business major (66 in taught courses and six in the mandatory Internship) as well as 51 credit hours in General Education and 15 in free electives (six of which are for the Summer Internship). The choice of specialization is made in the second year.
The program has been designed to ensure that students understand best practice in business and function effectively in the practical world. The course content intends to provide the right balance between academics and real world applications. Students take core (required) courses throughout the four years of the program and begin to take courses in their areas of specialization from the third year. Business students are expected to maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.0 during the program. However, business students are expected to maintain a higher CGPA in their major. Students take 72 credit hours in their business major (66 in taught courses and six in the mandatory Internship) as well as 51 credit hours in General Education and 9 in free electives. The choice of specialization is made in the second year.
- Describe key concepts and theory of best practice in management, finance, and marketing
- Demonstrate technical rigor for analysis and decision making in business
- Apply leadership skills for effective future business management
- Analyze the demands of the local environment and apply business skills and tools to the real world
- Consistently use values and ethics in a business environment
- Describe entrepreneurial career opportunities that serve the needs of Pakistan and the international community
Eligibility criteria For BS (Hons):
- Students who have passed their Intermediate
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A-Level exams (not AS Level) Equivalence attested from the IBCC Needed .
- A- Level students who have given their A levels exams in October, November and are awaiting results are eligible to apply, they need to attach a copy of the statement of entry.
- Students who have done their American High School. Equivalence needed attested from the IBCC .
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology and Chemistry in A-Level.
Chairperson and Assistant Professor of Management
MBA (LUMS, Lahore); MA (GCU, Lahore)
Room # 303, Business and Social Sciences Building
Professor of Organizational Behavior
Post-Doctorate (Dublin City University, Ireland)
PhD (Dublin City University, Ireland)
MPhil (LSE, Lahore)
MA (Punjab University, Lahore)
Professor of Operations Management
PhD (Union Institute, Cincinnati, USA) MSc (Arizona, USA)
Associate Professor of Management Information Systems and e-Business
MBA (MIS & Finance, McGill)
BSc Civil Engineering (UET)
Dean of Management, Business & Commerce & Professor
PhD (University of Warwick, UK) LLB, LLM (University of Warwick, UK)
Assistant Professor of Finance
PhD (Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, China)
Assistant Professor of Management
PhD Business Administration Candidate (Superior University)
MBA (Forman Christian College (A Chartered University)
Assistant Professor of Marketing/ Director Executive Education
MPhil Leading to PhD (Finance and Management); MBA (Lahore School of Economics, Lahore)
PhD MIS Scholar (University of Phoenix, Arizona, USA)
M.Eng Computer Systems (SSUET, Pakistan)
MSc Business Management, (University of Central Lancashire, UK) Specialization in Human Resource Management; BCom (Hons), (Punjab University, Lahore) Specialization in Accounting and Finance
Guardian Griswold Hall
PhD Scholar (University of Lahore, Lahore)
MSc Financial Management, (Middlesex University, UK) Specialization in Financial Management for Small and Medium Enterprises
BCom (Hons) (Punjab University, Lahore) Specialization in Accounting and Finance
Chief Supply Chain Officer
Senior Financial Advisor
Chartered Accountant (Associate of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan)
Qualified Person Responsible for Training (Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales)
Attended International trainings on Budgeting and Finance in USA
Room # 037, Ahmad Saeed Administration Building
For BS (Hons) Business:
|2020FA||2021SP||Total Fee per Year Excluding Tax||Total Fee per Year Including Tax||Per Credit Rate|
|Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Fall Admissions||Security for Fall Admissions||Total||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Spring Admissions||Security for Spring Admissions||Total|