Last date for application: Sunday, September 22, 2019
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) has a vacancy for Chapati Maker/Kitchen Helper in the Food and Beverages Department. The purpose of this job is to serve our hostel residents in the Mess and facilitating residents with food services. Candidate must perform their duties in best way so that residents enjoy meals while living on Campus. Services of chapati maker/kitchen helper is part of our food supply chain they should work to strengthen department. In addition as chapati maker, one should keep discipline in his area of work and able to manage work in available facilities.
- Making Tandoori Chapati
- Making all kinds of Tandoori Naan
- Making all kinds of Paratha
- Preparation of wheat for Chapati, Naan, Paratha etc
- Ensure that the food preparation area and kitchen are clean at all times
- Vegetable and Meat Washing, Cutting and Preserving
- Any other work related to food services assigned by head of department
- Experience of kitchen work
- Using Tandoor in professional manner
- Correct use of utensils
- Food handling
- Minimum experience 2-3 years required
- Ability to handle different situations
- Ability to work in extreme summer and winter
- Able to work in busy kitchen atmosphere
- Ability to work as a part of team
Please submit a CV by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday, September 22, 2019. The applications can also be personally delivered in the Human Resources Office (Ahmad Saeed Building, Room 216). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is necessary to clearly mention the job title in the subject line of the email.
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer.