Last date for application: Sunday, July 4, 2021
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) has a vacancy for a Physics and Mathematics Teacher in Light of Hope School.
This position of a Physics and Mathematics Teacher will be expected to create a flexible program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with students; to motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for the next level of education in accordance with each student’s ability; to establish good relationships with parents and other staff members.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- -Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught
- -Instructs students in citizenship and basic subject matter
- -Uses a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, etc
- -Translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction
- -Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom
- -Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports
- -Communicates with parents through Parent Teacher Meetings and other means to discuss students’ progress and interpret the school program
- -Identifies student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems
- -Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers
- -Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by professional growth activities
- -Selects and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records
- -Supervises students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day
- -Participates in curriculum development programs as required
- -Participates in Staff committees and student activities
- -4 years Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree from HEC recognized university in a relevant subject.
- -Experienced in teaching Matriculation Classes at an institution of good repute.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and three letters of reference, copies of degrees and experience certificates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday, July 4, 2021.
It is necessary to clearly mention the job title in the subject line of email.
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from minority communities, special needs individuals, and/or transgender persons are encouraged to apply.