The Security Office provides security across all of the University’s campus areas. We are the first point of contact, providing advice, liaison and assistance. All buildings, including residences, are checked on a daily basis by security personnel on patrols and the campus exterior is also patrolled on foot and with security vehicles.
Security officers are on duty 7 days a week, 24 hours a day ensuring that the FCCU community is provided a safe campus. The Security Office maintains a good working relationship with local law and enforcement, who are responsible for investigating crimes and criminal activities on campus.
The Security Office offers many services to our campus community:
- 24/7 patrol and dispatch.
- Provide an immediate response in the event of an emergency or other incidents.
- Campus lost and
- Area access control to buildings and other areas.
- CCTV monitoring.
- Work closely with law and enforcement authorities to ensure a safe atmosphere.
- Provide security for the safety of VIP visitors.
Lt Col (R) Rana Khaqan Mahmood
CHIEF SAFETY AND SECURITY OFFICER
Click here to learn more about our team.