- Research Report
- Policy Papers
- Conference Papers
- Senior Projects
Your Content Goes Here
The Centers support affiliates, students, and the campus community with services and expertise to plan, conduct, and disseminate research in the population sciences, as well as opportunities to network through events.
Resources and Facilities include:
- 1. Grant writing support, from a search for funding sources, to grant preparation, review and editing, budget development, to submission;
- 2. Links to the larger population science community on campus and beyond through events and the Bi-monthly News newsletter;
- 3. Training & assisting on pilot projects and other funded research;
- 4. Specialized consulting on data sets and survey design.
- 5. Computer Lab access to the digital repository
- 6. Library holding academic journals,Population Studies related books, reports and other resources.
- 7. Meeting/Conference Room
- 8. Research Rooms providing work space for PRC research teams
- 9. Scholar Residency providing room and office space for a visiting scholar
1. Certification in Population Studies
Undergraduate students opting for a major or minor in Economics, Sociology, Geography and Statistics, will be offered the option of earning a ‘Specialization in Population Studies Certificate’ by taking Population Studies courses as electives. This certificate will be issued by the Population Research Center at FCCU, and will not alter in any way the major and minor requirements of the baccalaureate program, as laid down per HEC rules.
2. Minor in Population Studies (undergraduate level)
The PRC is also planning to offer a minor in Population Studies (18 – 24 credit hours) at the undergraduate level.