Last date for application: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Reports to: Director ORIC
Minimum Education and Experience:
Preferably ability to read and write with preferably 5 years relevant work experience in farm operations
- – Knowledge of cultivation of cereals and cotton and farm operations
- – Strong manual skills
The job requires to prepare and maintain fields for experimentation.
- – General upkeep of the experimental fields
- – Sowing of the transgenic material
- – Hewing and weeding of the experimental fields
- – Manage irrigation at appropriate time
- – Harvesting and storage of seeds
- – Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Please submit your cover letter, CV, three letters of reference, copies of degrees, and experience certificates. Applications must be emailed to email@example.com latest by Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from minority communities, special needs individuals, and/or transgender persons are encouraged to apply.