DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY
Ph.D. History ( Government College University Lahore)
MPhil in History (Government College University Lahore)
MA in History (Government College University Lahore)
Saadia Sumbal is Assistant Professor of History and has been teaching for over 16 years in various institutions in Pakistan; member History faculty at FCCU since August 2010; served as visiting faculty member at National University FAST Lahore, BeaconHouse National University Lahore, National College of Business Administration and Economics Lahore, Lahore Grammar College.
Social and Cultural History of Religion, Sufis, shrines, and mysticism, Islamic Reformism in Modern South Asia, Colonial and Post-Colonial Punjab, Subaltern Studies,
- Grounding Sectarianism: The end of syncretic traditions
Journal of Research Society of Pakistan. Volume No. 55, Issue No. 2 (July – December 2018)
- Politics and Religion in Colonial Mianwali
Accepted to be published in Journal of Pakistan Vision, Pakistan Study Center, in forthcoming Volume 20, No.1, June 2019
- The Migrant Sufis and Shrines: A microcosm of Islam in the tribal structure of Mianwali
Published in International E-Journal of advances and Social Sciences(IJAOSS) e-ISSN (2411-183X) Vol.2, No.4, April 2016.
- Colonializing Agriculture: The British economic policies in Colonial Punjab
Published in Journal of Research in Applied, Natural and Social Sciences
(IMPACT: JRANSS) ISSN (E): vol. 2 issue.1, June 2016
- Defending the Empire: Analyzing Military Recruitment in Colonial Mianwali,
Published in The Historian (ISSN: 2074-5672) Vol.8 No.1 January-June 2010,
Department of History, Government College University Lahore.