DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Ph.D. Computer Software Engineering (NUST, Islamabad)
Dr. Nosheen Sabahat received her Ph.D. degree in Computer Software Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad Pakistan. She was a recipient of the Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission Indigenous Scholarship for the MS degree leading to the PhD. She authored a number of research publications in international reputed journals and International conferences. Her research interests lies in the area of software cost estimation in general and early software size estimation in particular. Currently working in the area of software defects prediction.
Research Interests: Software Requirements Engineering and Global Software Development, Software Cost Estimation, Early Software Size Estimation, Software Defects Prediction, UML Modeling and Regression Testing.
- Sabahat, A.A. Malik, F. Azam, “A Size Estimation Model of Board-Based Desktop Games”. IEEE Access Journal, Impact Factor 1.270, March 2017
- Sabahat, A.A. Malik, F. Azam, “Utility of CK Metrics in Predicting Size of Board-Based Software Games”. ‘Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering & Technology, p-ISSN: 0254-7821, e-ISSN: 2413-7219]), Volume 36, No. 4, October, 2017 issue (HEC Recognized “X” Category Journal)
- Inam, A.A. Malik, N. Sabahat, “Improving the Process for Mobile Games Development”. In Communication Technologies (ComTech), 2017 International Conference, pp. 45-49. IEEE, 2017
- S.A. Shahwaiz, A.A. Malik, N. Sabahat, “A Parametric Effort Estimation Model for Mobile Apps”. 19th IEEE International Multi-Topic Conference (INMIC 2016)
- Sabahat, A.A. Malik, F. Azam, “Size Estimation of Open Source Board-Based Software Games”. IEEE International Conference on Open Source Systems Technologies (ICOSST 2015).
- Sabahat, F. Iqbal, F. Azam and M. Y. Javed, “An Iterative Approach for Global Requirements Elicitation: A Case Study Analysis”, Proc. of 2010 International Conference on Electronics and Information Engineering (ICEIE2010), Kyoto, Japan, 1-3 August, 2010. pp V1-361-366
- Sabahat, Q. Farooq, Z. I. Malik, “Analyzing Impact of Change in UML Sequence Diagrams on State Machine Based Regression Testing”, IASTED International Conference on Software Engineering Austria 16-18 February 2010.
- Sabahat, F. Azam, R. Ahmad, “Light Weight Requirement Engineering Process for Business Process Modeling”, accepted for presentation in PhD Symposium PROFES 2010 Ireland