The above girls are the winners of the quiz competition and have qualified for Poster Competition.
|Date of Event||23rd November 2018|
|Venue of Event||Nestlé Head Office|
|Start Time||10:30 am|
|Tentative End Time||2:30 pm|
|Nestle Contact||Mahnur Mubarik 03044784582|
Instructions on Poster Competition:
- Handmade Poster on chart-paper (no specific size) about your ‘waada’ and how you think it’s going to help you maintain a healthy life.
- Present the Poster in two to five minutes.
You have to make a poster (since it’s a poster so it’s going to be on a chart paper) and bring it over on 23rd November, 2018 and also give a two minute brief presentation explaining ‘your waada’/commitment to healthy life style and how this will going to affect you in daily life.
- Poster is hand made with pictures drawn or anything explaining your waada so come up with something creative, convincing and promising.
- Choose ‘waada’ from any (there can be more than one) of the ones mentioned on ‘mera waada’ page. It’s not necessary to choose one you ticked on your mera waada page.
- There are 5 of them follows:
- I will be regular in eating breakfast
- I will add at least 30 minutes of physical activity in my daily routine
- I will eat variety of nutritious food
- I will avoid late dinner
- I will sleep 6 to 8 hours every night
You will be judged on Poster and presentation Only.