The online degree application (graduation) portal is now open and can be accessed by expected 2019 graduates to process official degree audit request in a timely manner and to avoid last minute inconvenience for us all.
Students planning to graduate in the November 2019 Commencement must follow all the instructions given below:
Follow the instructions below:
|1||Make sure that you have a working printer|
|2||Fill in the Advisor Evaluation Form (AEF) and submit|
|3||Click on the link to the Degree Application Form which will show up after you submit the AEF|
|4||Fill in the Degree Application Form|
|5||Submit and print the form with the confirmation number on it|
|6||Submit the form to the Academic Services Office along with a copy of your CNIC and Intermediate/A-Level Certificate|
|7||Degree Audit commences after your paper form is received|
- The first deadline to apply is Wednesday, 01 May 2019. Please apply by this early deadline.
- Please note that the final application Deadline is 01 September, 2019. To ensure that your requirements are complete on time, please follow up with your supervisor/department about your thesis and/or viva voce to meet this final deadline.
- Students must submit a copy of their CNIC and a copy of Intermediate/ A-Level Certificate or equivalence with the form to the Academic Services Office.
- For problems with filling out the Degree Application form please come and see Mr Sharoon Javed or Ms Mehak Khan – Office Hours, 09:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Degree Audit Procedure:
- Your Degree audit will commence after you have submitted the paper form to the Academic Services Office.
- If all degree requirements have not been met, you will be informed by phone/email.
- Ensure that you provide a correct phone number/email in your Degree Application form online.