Below are the winners of Nestle healthy Women Competition
The following candidates have been successful to participate in Nestle Healthy Women Poster Competition 2018:
|5||Afifa M afzal|
Poster Competition Schedule:
|Date of Event||04th May 2018|
|Venue of Event||Nestlé Head Office|
|Start Time||12:00 pm|
|Tentative End Time||03:30 pm|
|Nestle Contact||Arisha Asif @ 0336 7275324|
Instructions on Poster Competition:
- Handmade Poster on chart-paper (no specific size) about your ‘waada’ and how you think it’s going to help you maintain a healthy life.
- Present the Poster in two minutes: You have to make a poster (since it’s a poster so it’s going to be on a chart paper) and bring it over on 04th May 2018 and also give a two minute brief presentation explaining ‘your waada’/commitment to healthy life style and how this will going to affect you in daily life.
- Poster is hand made with pictures drawn or anything explaining your waada so come up with something creative, convincing and promising.
- Choose ‘waada’ from any (there can be more than one) of the ones mentioned on ‘mera waada’ page. It’s not necessary to choose one you ticked on your mera waada page.
- There are 5 of them follows:
- I will be regular in eating breakfast
- I will add at least 30 minutes of physical activity in my daily routine
- I will eat variety of nutritious food
- I will avoid late dinner
- I will sleep 6 to 8 hours every night
- You will be judged on poster and presentation only.