Yaşar University, Turkey is offering a one-semester exchange opportunity to the FCCU undergraduate students without an International Tuition Fee. However, selected students will pay a tuition fee to FCCU.
Application Deadline for Fall Semester 2019 is Monday – May 6th, 2019.
Semester Timelines: September 2019- January 2020
- CGPA must be 2.7 or above.
- Students should have a minimum of 30 credit hours on their transcript before they can be eligible for the dates of the program they apply to.
- Sufficient English Skills
How to Apply
Kindly submit the following documents in the International Education Office, Room no N-13 and also send via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filled application form (download here)
- Unofficial Transcript (You can extract it from your Empower account)
- Passport copy
- One Passport size picture
- Sponsor’s letter, his / her ID /passport copy along with bank statement (has minimum balance 700,000 – 800,000 PKR)
- One teacher’s Reference Letter
- A Letter of Intent, a short essay outlining the reasons why you would like to participate in this exchange program.
- FCC bonafide letter (You will get it from the Academic Services Office)
- Medium of Instruction letter (You will get it from the Academic Services Office)
You may find the list of programs here: https://obs.yasar.edu.tr/oibs/bologna/index.aspx?lang=en (Go to Academic units the Bachelors Degree and then choose your subject)
All courses with the exception of Law and some courses in the Faculty of Art and Design are taught in English.
The course codes which end in odd numbers are Fall semester courses
Please have a meeting with your academic course advisor for the course selection.
Selected Students will be responsible for the following Expenses:
- Accommodation charges:
- Health Insurance
- Daily food
- Any other personal expense
Visa and health insurance is the student’s responsibility.