Sejong University, Korea is offering one semester exchange opportunity to the FCCU’s undergraduate students without an International Tuition Fee. However, students will pay the tuition fee at FCCU.
Application Deadline for Fall Semester 2019: Friday, 05 April 2019
Semester Timelines: August 2019 to December 2019
- CGPA must be 2.5 or above
- Students must have completed one year of undergraduate studies at FCCU
How to Apply:
Kindly submit the hard copy of the following documents to Ms Maryam Khalil in International Education Office (Ahmad Saeed Building, N – 13).
- Filled Application Form (download here)
- Updated Unofficial Transcript
- Passport copy
- A Sponsor letter with updated bank statement from the person who will be responsible to pay all your expenses.
- Instructor’s Reference Letter
- Bonafide Letter
- Medium of instruction Letter (You can take it from Academic Services office)
Course list will be announced about a month before the semester starts. The course list of spring 2019 can be downloaded here for your reference.
On Campus Accommodation:
All the exchange students will be allotted rooms by the University automatically
Dormitory (tentative) Unit (KRW)
|Room Type||Monthly Rates||Semester Rate (4 Months)||Maintenance Fee||Total Amount|
- Has a curfew: 24:00 – 05:00; access is restricted.
- Microwave ovens are available in a small kitchenette.
- Washing machines are available for a fee of 1,000 won per load.
- Health Insurance (Students must purchase an overseas health insurance plan in their home country that will cover medical treatments and accidents during their stay in Korea).
- Air Ticket
* Visa and health insurance is the student’s responsibility.