The Registrar’s Office organized the 12th meeting of the Board of Advanced Studies & Research (BAS&R) on Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 4:00 pm in E-002 (Conference Room).
The Rector, Dr James Tebbe chaired the meeting, the following members attended the meeting:
- Dr Kauser Abdullah Malik HI,SI,TI
- Dr Sikandar Hayat
- Dr Sufian Aslam
- Dr Nukhbah Langah
- Dr Ahmad Mehmood Qureshi
- Dr Saeed Shafqat (TI)
- Dr Samina Mehnaz
- Dr Shabib Haider Syed
- Dr Robert Wetmore
- Dr. Mujahid Rasul
- Dr Rao Raza Hashim
- Ms. Cheryl Burke
- Dr. Gloria Calib
- Dr. Dildar Ahmad
- Dr Hamid Saeed, Registrar/Secretary
Worthy members of the BAS& R from outside the University.
- Dr Hassan Amir Shah, Professor/Vice Chancellor of Government College University.
- Dr Waheed Akhtar (T.I) Director School of Biological Sciences, University of the Punjab.
- Dr. Talat Naseer Pasha (SI), VC University of Animal and Vetineray Sciences was unable to come since he is abroad.
Following departments research student’s title and synopsis of their thesis was discussed and approved in the meeting: