Dear Graduating Student,
Important Instructions and Information for Commencement 2018 are as follows:
- Only registered graduates will be allowed to attend the rehearsal.
- Graduates must attend rehearsal to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Children below 10 years of age are not allowed; those above 10 years are treated as a guest.
- Participants are not permitted to bring any weapons, digital diaries, electronic equipment, brief cases or boxes to the function.
- Rehearsal for the convocation will be on Friday, 23rd November 2018, at 3:00 pm in Sinclair Hall, and is mandatory to attend for collecting your commencement and guest card.
- On day of rehearsal (November 23), you should be present at 2:30pm in Sinclair Hall.
Graduation Party will be held on Friday 23 November 2018 in Football Ground. Entry will start at 7 P.M.
Passes for the party shall be in the packs provided during the rehearsal in Sinclair Hall on Friday 23 November 2018. Entry to the graduation party without University ID and pass
You can also send your pictures to be featured on Graduation party at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Registration fees for commencement is Two thousand rupees (Rs. 2,000/-) which is required to be submitted on the Tuition Fee Challan Form in FCCU branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL). Please mention:
- Your Name
- Your Roll number
- “Commencement” or “Fee for extra guest(s)” in the Others category
- After payment, submit the office copy in Accounts office (Information Desk)
- If you want to submit the Registration Fees in any branch of Habib Bank Limited other than the FC College branch, the following information should be included on the Deposit Slip while submitting fee:
- Account title: Forman Christian College
- Account Number: 00427901420703
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Mention “Commencement” or “Fee for extra guest(s)”
- After submission, send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com
- Only registered guest(s) are allowed.
- Every registered graduate is allowed to bring two guests. If you are bringing more than two guests, then for every extra guest you have to submit Rs. 2,000/- in FC College branch of Habib Bank following the same process mentioned above.
- The third guest would only be free for those graduates who have filled in the Graduating Student Exit Survey by 13th November 2018, 5:00 p.m.
- Guest(s) shall come with graduates and carry their original CNIC and guest pass.
- Gowns will be available on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 6pm in front of Sinclair Hall.
- Please bring refundable security of Rs. 2,000/- in cash for the gown collection (do not deposit the fee in Bank).
- Saturday, 24th November 2018, 3:00 P.M., F.C. College Lawns.
- Graduates and guest(s) must arrive early for security clearances. On day of Commencement (November 24), you should be inside the University premises by 2:00pm and be seated by 2:30 P.M. After 3:00 P.M entry may be halted in the venue (college lawns).
- Keep visiting FCCU website for updates.
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org