As we have started this unprecedented fall 2020 semester, we hope that you are doing well. The health and safety of our students, Staff and Faculty is our first priority. This is a reminder that due to the current Covid situation, most of our student services are provided online. Please note the following important information;
- Starting from today i.e. Monday, November 2nd, the students would only be allowed in N-Block offices with an invitation from the staff members. The ground floor offices (Academic Services Office, Admissions, Accounts, Financial Aid, Student Affairs ) & Freshmen Experience in E-Block will continue to provide services through a public dealing window.
- First Floor Offices (Vice Rector’s Office, Academic Advising Centre, ITS and Advancement) will allow students in the offices by invitation only.
- Security Guards will be posted on both the staircases of the N-Block entrance. Back side entrance will be closed for students. Students would only be allowed to come to the first and second floors of the N-Block if their names are already shared by the staff with the guards. Please be respectful towards guards and cooperate with them to follow this entrance protocol for N-Block.
- Students working in N-Block through Work Study Program will be allowed to offices daily, for classes these students will follow the blended calendar.
- Students coming to N- Block for degree audit should communicate with ASO online.
- Please note the following important emails to request a student service or a meeting with the admin staff.
Vice Rector Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Services Office email@example.com
Academic Advising Center firstname.lastname@example.org
I.T.S Moodle Help email@example.com
Empower Student Information System: firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Teams / O365: email@example.com
Student Email related issues firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Affairs Office email@example.com
International Education firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid email@example.com
Accounts Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Please strictly follow the health and safety protocols and continue to practice good self-care.
We wish you all the best for Fall 2020,
Dr. Gloria CalibAssociate Vice Rector for Academic Affairs