Admissions Open for Spring 2021
Admissions open November 15, 2020, and end December 15, 2020.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Students who have completed their BISE in Pre-Medical Group (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics)
- Intermediate students need to have a minimum of 660/1100 (60%) to apply (Condition set by the Pharmacy council); merit will set later when we have the application pool.
- Only A-Level students who have taken and passed 3 A Level subjects in Pre-medical can apply
- A-Level students must have studied Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, and their equivalence should be at least 660/1100 (60%) to apply.
- 1 attested copy of Intermediate Pre-medical first and composite mark sheet
- 1 recent passport size photograph selfies not accepted
- 1 Copy of Student CNIC
- 1 copy of Father CNIC
- Paid fee challan of Rs.3500
- Attach the deposit slip of application processing fee relevant to your degree program
O/ A Level students:
- 1 Attested copy of the 8 O Level grades
- 1 copy of O Level equivalence
- 1 copy of 3 A Level results
- Copy of the O/A Level equivalence should be in Pre-medical and the minimum requirement to apply is 660/1100
|Program||Spring 2021||Total Fee per Year Excluding Tax||Total Fee per Year Including Tax|
|Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Spring Admissions||Security for Spring Admissions||Total|
For accounts related issues:
Phone: +92 (42) 9923 1581 upto 88
(Timings: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm)