The Office focuses on evaluating and educating students through various assessment techniques to enable them to build a foundation for their future endeavors. The Office strives to enable students to succeed in their academic programs through rigorous and transparent examination systems.
The Office seeks:
- To prepare exam schedules in consultation with the Vice Rector and the QEC.
- To prepare seating plans of competency exams and sendup exams as shown in the academic calendar.
- To arrange question papers for all the exams except those which are administered online
- To prepare duty rosters for all exams and conduct the exams according to the announced schedule.
- To liaise with University HoDs for external evaluation and oral exams of the theses of Baccalaureate, Masters and PhD programs
- To prepare annual budget of the department
- To safely keep records of the students’ results and maintain confidentiality.
- To provide trustworthy service to students, faculty and broader community
Dr. Mian Wajahat Hussain
PROFESSOR AND CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ASSISTANT TO CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Click here to meet our whole team