Dear Students,
Please be informed that If you are in your Sophomore year or above and still haven’t declared your Major, you need to email at FCCU Advising Center <> for Major(s)/Minor(s) declaration.
Request for change of Major(s)/Minor(s) also needs to be emailed to the FCCU Advising Center.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *