Advance registration for Spring 2021 will be open from 11th January, 2021 until 22nd January 2021. To avoid any inconvenience, please go through the below mentioned details for successful registration. Kindly note, the advance registration for the Spring 2021 will be opened as per following schedule:
Monday, 11th January 2021
Baccalaureate Seniors (90 or above earned credits) and Pharmacy students.
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
Baccalaureate Juniors (60 or above earned credits) and Pharmacy students.
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
Baccalaureate Sophomores (30 or above earned credits) and Pharmacy students.
Thursday, 14th January 2021
Baccalaureate Freshmen (below 30 earned credits) and Pharmacy students.
11th January 2021 to 22nd January 2021.
All Postgraduate students.
- If you have already studied or currently registered for cross-listed courses then please do not register for the same course(s) with different code unless you have earned letter “D” or worse grade in that course. Cross-listed courses can be found at https://www.fccollege.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/Cross-listed-courses.pdfor check your current catalog
- Undergraduate students should not repeat a course on letter “C” or better grade.
- Any type of hold on your EMPOWER account will make you unable to register for course(s).
- Credit Enrolment limit:
- Spring Semester: Maximum 17 credits
- Pharmacy Spring Semester: Maximum 26 credits
- Seat Exception for Spring 2021 will be opened during the Add/Drop period.
- Students falling under the category of sophomore or above class division need to declare their major to avoid any inconvenience in the registration of major courses.