Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), will be open as usual on Tuesday March 20 and Wednesday March 21 with the following considerations:
- All University classes will meet as scheduled until 4:00 pm.
- Classes beginning at or after 4:00 pm will not meet but will be rescheduled for a later date by the Instructor.
- University students who do not have class after 2:00 pm are asked to leave directly after their final class of the day.
- All administrative offices will remain open for their usual business hours.
- Intermediate classes and exams will meet as scheduled. However, all intermediate students and faculty are asked to leave the campus by 1:00 pm.
On campus traffic patterns will be as follows:
- The main gate and parking will operate as usual until 1:00 pm.
- After 1:00 pm, the main gate will close and all entry and exit will be through the Zahoor Elahi gate.
- People parked in main parking lot after 1 pm will exit through Zahoor Elahi gate by the route designated by security.
- After 1:00 pm, campus entry and exit will be through Zahoor Elahi gate only.
- All vehicles entering campus after 1 pm must park in the parking area behind the intermediate classroom buildings. There will be no entry into the main parking after 1:00 pm.