Merit and Need Based Financial Aid Online Application Form for Spring 2018 is available for only newly admitted university students in Spring 2018. Deserving and meritorious students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
To apply, all financial aid applicants are required to follow the given instructions:
- Deposit the financial aid processing fee (FPRO) of Rs 500 at the on-campus HBL branch
- Submit the office copy of paid challan form at the Financial Aid office (window 15) in Ahmed Saeed Administration Building.
- Make sure your FCCU email account (for email@example.com) is activated before you submit challan form payment receipt. For email account login, visit Room # 204 also in Ahmed Saeed Administration Building.
- Financial aid form 2017-18 account login access will only be emailed at your FCCU email account
- After filling out and submitting the online financial aid application form, print the form and submit it along with all the required documents at window 15, before the prescribed deadline. The following deadlines will be strictly observed.
Financial Aid Schedule:
|Financial aid online form activation dates|
|13th February to 15th February 2018||Financial aid 2017-18 form activation for newly admitted university students|
|Submission of the hard copy form (with required documents)|
|19th and 20th February 2018|
Important Note: Late applications and incomplete forms will not be entertained
Fine and Security policy:
If any of the information provided on the financial aid form is found to be false or inaccurate or if there is any intentional concealment of facts, the student will become ineligible for financial aid during his/her tenure at FCC. A penalty of Rs 10,000 will also be imposed on the student and financial aid given previously (if any) will also be reversed.
The recipient will have to surrender Security Deposits (General and Library) to be adjusted against the allocated Financial Aid (if provided) at the time of the completion of degree requirements/inactive status.
Do not wait until the last minute to submit your financial aid application.
The list of the required documents can be viewed at the following links:
Contact us at:
Ph: (9242)99231581-8 Ext: 331/357
Click on the following links for the documents to be submitted with the Financial Aid Application: