Has 19 years of teaching experience; has published several research papers in well reputed journals; Co-supervised number of graduate students in the areas of microeconomics, trade, behavioral economics and applied economics.
Research interests: Applied microeconomics, Consumer’s Behavioral Analysis, & Monetary Economics.
- Iqbal, Z. Ayyubi, M. Farooq, A. and Lodhi, S.(2019) .Microeconomic Impact of GST on Household Consumption Patterns in Pakistan Forman Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 11
- Aziz, B.; Iqbal, Z. & Butt, Z (2016):The Extent, Causes and Severity of Household Food Insecurity in Pakistan : Evidence from Micro Data FWU journal of Social Sciences Winter 2016 Vol 10,No .2 Pages 1-17
- Wasim, S.;Aziz, B.; & Iqbal, Z. (2015): An Intra-Provincial Analysis of Expenditure Elasticities and Household Economies of Scale. Forman Journal of Economic Studies, 11;
- Iqbal, Z ; Anwar S (2014) Rural-Urban Differences In Consumption Patterns And Application of QUAIDS: A Case Study of Pakistan FormanJournal of Economic Studies, 10;
- Aziz, B.; Wasim, S.; & Iqbal, Z. (2014): Exploring the Differences in Consumption Patterns: An Analysis of Urban & Rural Regions of Pakistan.Pakistan Journal of Social Science, 32;
- Wajid, Z.;Aziz, B.; & Iqbal, Z. (2014): Smuggling around the World: An Empirical Investigation of Causes and Indicators. Forman Journal of Economic Studies, 10;
- Aziz, B.; Khan, K.; & Iqbal, Z. (2013): An Inquiry into the Existence of Vicious Cycle and Tax Driven Underground Economy of Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Social Science, 31;