Dr Saima Majeed
PhD (Institute of Applied Psychology University of the Punjab, Lahore)
MS Clinical Psychology (University of the Punjab, Lahore)
Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology (University of the Punjab, Lahore)
MSc Applied Psychology(University of the Punjab, Lahore)
Room # 348 Business and Social Sciences Building
Saima Majeed has done Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology and MS in Clinical Psychology from Centre for Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab. Currently, she is enrolled in PhD at University of the Punjab. She has an extensive experience of working with the clinical population at Punjab Institute of Mental Health. Moreover, she has supervised clinical placements and research of graduate students.
Ms Saima has been practicing Clinical Psychologist and involved in teaching and research in psychology past 16 years. She has published 16 research publications in national and international journals and has supervised 24 research studies of BS, MS and ADCP students of renowned universities of Lahore. She is a research reviewer for two international journals and is also a member of Research Ethical Review Committee of University of Veterinary and Animal sciences. She is a reviewer of psychology text books in Punjab Text Book board Lahore and has been invited as external examiner for clinical psychology viva. She has also worked as visiting faculty and Clinical Psychology Placement supervisor in University of the Punjab, GCU Lahore, Ripha International University and University of Sargodha, Lahore campus. She has been conducting workshops related to abnormal, Clinical psychology, Child Psychology and Research Methodology.
- Psychological Correlates of Substance Related Addictive Disorder in Males (2017) Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society (JPPS)
- Impact of Parental Perception and Child Temperament on Anger expression of Children with Emotional Behavioural Problems (2017). Pakistan Pediatric Journal
- Anger expression, experience and control in children with emotional behavioral Problems in comparison of Normal Children. (2017) Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society (JPPS).
- Gender Stereotypes in Anger Expression: A myth or a reality (2017) In Press, In Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research (PJPR)
- Development and Validation of Indigenous Child Anger Expression Scale (2016) Pakistan Pediatric Journal.
- Phenomenology of Anger Expression in children within Pakistani Cultural context (2016). Health Science Journal
- Impact of Styles of Humor and Self Esteem on Psychological Well-being of Mental Health Professionals (2016) Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society (JPPS).
- Psychological Predictors of Cyber bulling in Early Adulthood (2016). Health Science Journal
- Perceived Quality of Life and Cognitive stress Appraisal in Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2016). Health Science Journal
- Anger Rumination, Depression Rumination in patients with Major Depressive Disorder (2015). Asian Academic Journal of Social Sciences
- Anger Rumination and its Effects: A Systematic Review (2015). Asian Academic Journal of Social Sciences
- Perceived Parental Acceptance-Rejection and its relation with Depression and Self Esteem in Patients with Substance Abuse Disorder (2015), Journal of Pakistan Psychiatric Society (JPPS)
- Impact of Self Stigma on depression and self-esteem in patients with Schizophrenia (2014), Pakistan Journal of Medical Issues (PJMI)
- Deservedness of Paranoia and its relation with anger, depression and self -esteem in psychosis. (2013). Pakistan Journal of Medical Issues (PJMI)
- Prevalence of Dyslexia in Secondary School Students of Lahore City (2011).Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research
- Expressed Emotions and Locus of Control in Parents of Schizophrenic Patients (2010). Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology