Saeed Ahmed Anjum
Senior Manger Purchase
MPhil (NUML-National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad)
MBA (Hailey College, University of Punjab)
CSCP (Certified supply chain professional) - APICS USA
Room # 213, Ahmad Saeed Administration Building
Over 25 years serving various local and multinational organizations including manufacturing as well as service sector; served for 5 years as Manager logistics Century Paper under flagship of Lakson Group; served Pharmaceuticals sector for more than 17 years started as supervisory level and ended as Head Inventory Logistics; serving FCCU since 2015 as Manager Procurement.
An enthusiastic ‘’Supply Chain Specialist’’ with diversified experience in all fields of supply chain management including below:
- Demand forecasting & planning
- Procurement management
- Warehousing & distribution
- Inventory controlling
- Contracts management
- Scrap Management
A professional individual with pro-active attitude possessing attractive records of achievements and a proven ability to manage vendor database to reduce lead time and cost involved in supply chain.
Following are a few achievements of Mr Saeed:
- Successful centralization of procurement process & Development strategies, procedures & policies and ensuring their full implementation
- Successful implementation of ERP software for effective stock control and real time stock information
- Handled stocks up to worth PKR 1500-2000 Million
- Standardization of Inventory Items for lowering inventory stocks, reducing lead time and avoiding customization
- A member of Pharmagen team who get the certification of ISO standards & IMS certification at Century Paper & Board Mills
- Successfully outsourced materials handling services to different contractors at century paper having worth of PKR 5 Million/Month
Training & Development:
Trained more than 300 employees at different levels while serving in different organizations. This includes both type of training formal class room training as well as the on job training.