Dr Talah Numan Khan
PhD Economics (Federal Urdu University of Science and Technology, Islamabad)
MSC Economics (Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad)
MBA Banking & Finance (AIOU, Islamabad)
Room # 134, Business and Social Sciences Building
Dr Talah Numan has experience of working at universities, Bank, Prior to joining FCCU, Dr Talah Numan served at Federal Urdu University of science and technology Islamabad. He also worked at the MCB Bank Ltd as officer Grade III.
Research Interest: Monetary Economics, Financial Economics, Macroeconomics.
- “The Impact of Government Expenditures on Human Welfare: An Empirical Analysis for Pakistan” Published in University of Wah Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (UWJSS), VOL-01, No-1 spring 2018.
- “Oil Price Pass through to Domestic Inflation: Evidence from Pakistan CPI and WPI Data” published in PDR (Pakistan development Review), Special edition 2017.
- “Oil Price Pass-Through to Disaggregated CPI Data of Pakistan: Evidence from VAR Approach” published in Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (JSSH), VOL-25, No-2 Autumn 2017.
Presentations, Conference papers and Workshops attended:
- “Oil Price Pass through to Domestic Inflation: Evidence from Pakistan CPI and WPI Data” presented in 32 AGM & Conference, Organized by Pakistan Society of Development Economics from 13th to 15th November 2016.
- “The Impact of Defense and Non-Defense Expenditure on Human Welfare, An Empirical Analysis in Pakistan” presented in National Graduate Conference, March 15-16, 2017 held at Academics Complex, Allama Iqbal Open University, and Islamabad.