Over 14 years of teaching and research experience in Forman Christian College Pakistan; six years’ experience in Administration and research in Ministry of Education Islamabad. Member Chemistry faculty at FCCU since August 2003; served as consultant to federal ministers of education Islamabad; supervised research in the areas of Natural Products, water pollution, Environmental issues and Use of natural fruit colours and flavors in children’s’ medicine like paracetamol
Natural products, Environmental issues, Biobased Chemicals: Developing chemical feedstocks from sustainable sources and using catalytic chemistry to create high-value chemicals that drop-in or replace petrochemical products.
- A Relative in Vitro Evaluation of Antioxidant Potential Profile of extracts from Pits of Phoenix dactylifera (Ajwa and Zahedi Dates). Fakiha Komal Arshad, Dr. Seemal Jelani, Rabeyya Haroon. International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) Vol35., No.35 , March 2015, ISSN: 2319:2682
- Assessment and Identification of the Quality Gradients of Canal Water used by Lahore, Pakistan Residents in Summer. Humza Bin Masood, Dr. SeemalJelani. International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) ISSN: 2319:2682 Vol.37, No.37, May 2015
- Comparative analysis of antioxidant profiles of bark, leaves and seeds of syzygium cumini (indian blackberry) Rabbeya Haroon, Dr. Seemal Jelani and Fakiha Komal Arshad. International journal of research –Granthaalayah a Knowledge Repository. Haroon etal., Vol.3(Iss.5):May,2015
- Increase of Aluminum Particles in the Environment due to Chemtrails during the period of Autumn 2012 to Summer 2015 within Lahore, Pakistan 1Humza Bin Masood, 2Dr. Seemal Jelani 1 IESE, National University of Sciences and Engineering, Islamabad, Pakistan, email@example.com 2Department of Chemistry, Forman Christian College, Lahore, Pakistan
- International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 5, September-October, 2015 ISSN 2091-2730 846 www.ijergs.org Hardness measurement in local Bottled Water in the capital of Pakistan by EDTA Titration
- Humza Bin Masooda, Shajjia Zainabb, Seemal Jelanic
aEnvironmental Sciences Program, Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), Ferozpur Road, Lahore
bInstitute of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, National University of Sciences and Technology, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan
c Chemistry Department, Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), Ferozpur Road, Lahore
- Health Risks in the Sanitary Workers of UC-13, Ravi Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Humza Bin Masood1 Seemal Jelani2
1Environmental Sciences Program, Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), Ferozpur Road, Lahore.
2Department of Chemistry, Forman Christian College (A Chartered University), Ferozpur Road, Lahore.