DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
POSTDOC (University of Washington, USA)
Ph.D. (GC University Lahore)
Dr. Saqlain has a Postdoc from the University of Washington, USA, in 2014. He has taught A-Level Physics at Aitchison College as a lecturer from 2006-2010, is a member of ‘Materials Research Society’ (MRS), Society of Biomaterials, Society of Magnetic Materials, etc. and has 40 publications in international reputed journals (as on 01/2021) with impact factor 110. He is a peer-reviewer of reputed journals, e.g., Chemistry of Materials (ACS), Nanoscale (RSC), Journal of Materials Chemistry B (RSC), Biomacromolecules (ACS), Journal of Applied Physics (AIP), RSC Advances, IEEE transactions on Magnetics, JMMM, Colloids & Surfaces B, etc. Dr. Saqlain is a social-media activist and blogger and is an Op-Ed writer for English newspapers. He is a multi-writer, editor, and proofreader of scientific manuscripts.
Magnetic Materials, Nanomagnetism, Biomedical Nanomagnetics, Magnetic Nanoparticles for MPI, MRI, Hyperthermia & Drug Delivery, Biomaterials for Bone Tissue Engineering, Spintronic Materials, Photovoltaics, etc.
- MUA Khan, SA Shah, et al., Synthesis and characterization of silver-coated polymeric scaffolds for bone tissue engineering: antibacterial and in-vitro evaluation, ACS Omega (2021).
- MUA Khan, SA Shah, et al., Arabinoxylan/graphene-oxide/nHAp-NPs/PVA bio-nano composite scaffolds for fractured bone healing, Tissue Engin. Regen. Med. (2021).
- MUA Khan, SA Shah, et al. Development of porous, antibacterial and biocompatible GO/n-HAp/bacterial cellulose/ β-Glucan biocomposite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering, J. Chem. 12  (2020) 102924.
- MUA Khan, SA Shah, et al., Development and in-vitro evaluation of κ-carrageenan based polymeric hybrid nanocomposite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering, RSC Advances 10 (2020) 40529.
- SA Raza, SA Shah, et al., Comparative study of structural, ferromagnetic, electrical and dielectric relaxor properties, J. Appl. Phys. 128 (2020).
- MUA Khan, SA Shah, et al., Novel functional antimicrobial and biocompatible arabinoxylan/guargum hydrogel, J. Tissue Engin. Regen. Med. (2020).
- MUA Khan, SA Shah, Arabinoxylan-co-AA/HAp/TiO2 nanocomposite scaffold for bone tissue engineering, Intern. J. Biol. Macromol. 151 (2020) 584.
- K Javed, SA Shah, Magnetization behavior of NiMnGa alloy nanowires prepared by DC electrodeposition, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 498 (2020) 166232.
- A Pervez, SA Shah, Fabrication and comparison of dye-sensitized solar cells using TiO2 and ZnO, Optik 182 (2019) 175.
- M. Qutab, SA Shah, Plasmonic nanostructured material based on silver and RGO, Plasmonics 10824 (2018)
- SU Awan, SA Shah, Structural, optical, electronic and magnetic properties of multiphase and hexagonal prism shaped ZnO nanocomposites synthesized by pulse laser ablation in Heptanes, Mater. Chem. Phys. 211 (2018) 510.
- SU Awan, SA Shah, Correlation between structural, electrical, dielectric and magnetic properties of semiconducting Co/Li doped ZnO nanoparticles for spintronic applications, Physica E: Low Dimensions systems and nanostruct. 103 (2018) 110.
- A Saleem, SA Shah, Graphene Oxide-TiO2 nanocomposite films for electron transport applications, J. Electronic Mater. 47  (2018) 3749.
- N Ahmad, SA Shah, Potential dependent Tuning of magnetic and structural properties of electrodeposited NiZn nanowires in Al2O3templates, Journal of Magnetism & Magnetic Materials 441 (2017) 696.
- N Ahmad, SA Shah, Investigation of easy axis transition and magnetodynamics in Ni76Fe24 nanowires and Ni77Fe23 nanotubes synthesized by DC electrodeposition, Journal of Alloys & Compounds 725 (2017) 123.
- N Ahmad, SA Shah, Influence of voltage variation on structure and magnetic properties of Co1− xSnx (x= 0.3–0.7) nanowire alloys in alumina by electrochemical deposition, Applied Physics A 123 (2017) 65.
- N Ahmad, SA Shah, Magnetization Reversal and Surface Spins in Electrodeposited Co90Mn10 Alloy Nanowires, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, 30  (2017) 505.
- N Ahmad, SA Shah, Ferromagnetic Relaxation and Magnetic Properties of Co40Fe40B20 Thin Films, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism 30  (2017) 469.
- SA Shah, et al, Doxorubicin-loaded photosensitive magnetic liposomes for multimodal cancer therapy, Colloids and Surfaces B 148 (2016) 157-164.
- N Ahmad, SA Shah, AC potential dependent concentration variation and domain wall pinning in Co1-xZnx(X=0.4-0.5) nanorods, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism 29  (2016) 509.
- SA Shah, et al, Mixed Brownian alignment and Néel rotations in superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle suspensions driven by an AC field, Physical Review B 92(9) (2015) 094438.
- SU Awan, SA Shah, Raman scattering and interstitial Li defects induced polarization in co-doped multiferroic Zn0.96-yCo0.04LiyO (0.00 ≤ y ≤ 0.10) nanoparticles, RSC Advances 5 (2015) 39828.
- SU Awan, SA Shah, Study of room temperature Raman scattering and XPS, high temperature electrical and low temperature magnetic properties of Zn1−yLiyO (0.00 ≤ y ≤ 0.10) nanoparticles, Smart Materials & Structures 24 (2015) 115025.
- SA Shah, et al, Effective uniaxial anisotropy in optimized magnetite MPI tracers probed by freezing in a magnetic field, IWMPI, IEEE (2015).
- SA Shah, et al., Slew-rate dependence of tracer magnetization response in magnetic particle imaging, Journal of Applied Physics 116 (2014) 163910.
- SU Awan, SA Shah, Room temperature p-type conductivity and coexistence of ferroelectric order in ferromagnetic Li doped ZnO nanoparticles, Journal of Applied Physics 116 (2014) 164109.
- SA Shah, et al., Cell viability study of thermo-responsive core-shell superparamagnetic nanoparticles for multimodal cancer therapy, Applied Nanoscience 4 (2014) 227.
- MU Hashmi, SA Shah, Dissolution behavior of bioactive glass ceramics with different CaO/MgO ratios in SBF-K9 and r-SBF, Progress in Natural Science: Materials International 24 (2014) 354.
- MU Hashmi, SA Shah, Effect of sintering time on crystallization, densification and in-vitro characteristics of bioactive glass ceramics, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology 3 (2014) 368.
- SA Shah, et al., PEG-coated folic acid-modified superparamagnetic MnFe2O4 nanoparticles for hyperthermia therapy and drug delivery, Materials Chemistry and Physics 138 (2013) 703 .
- MU Hashmi, SA Shah, Effect of sintering temperature on microstructure and in-vitro behavior of bioactive glass-ceramics, Ceramics–Silikáty 57 (2013) 313.
- SA Shah, et al., Thermo-responsive copolymer coated MnFe2O4 magnetic nanoparticles for hyperthermia therapy and controlled drug delivery, Materials Chemistry and Physics 137 (2012) 365-371.
- MU Hashmi, SA Shah, Effect of different CaO/MgO ratios on the structural and mechanical properties of bioactive glass-ceramics, Ceramics–Silikáty 56 (4) (2012) 347.
- MA Shafique, SA Shah, Effect of doping concentration on absorbance, structural and magnetic properties of Cobalt-doped ZnO Nano crystellites, International Nano Letters 2 (2012) 31.
- SA Shah, et al., Effect of aligning magnetic field on the magnetic and calorimetric properties of ferrimagnetic bioactive glass ceramics for the hyperthermia treatment of cancer, Materials Science & Engineering C 31 (2011) 1010–1016.
- SA Shah, et al., Magnetic and bioactivity evaluation of ferrimagnetic bioactive glass ceramics for hyperthermia, Journal of Magnetism & Magnetic Materials 322 (2010) 375–381.
- SA Shah, et al, Study of an anisotropic ferrimagnetic bioactive glass ceramic for cancer treatment, Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing 100 (2010) 273-280.
- MU Hashmi, SA Shah, et al., Dissolution behavior of bioactive glass ceramics with different CaO/MgO ratios, Ceramics–Silikáty 54 (1) (2010) 8-13.