Dr Muhammad Mustafa
PhD (Yonsei University, College of Medicine, Seoul South Korea)
MS (Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul South Korea)
Room # 117, Armacost Science Building
10 years of teaching experience in different institutions of Lahore Pakistan. About 5 years of research experience in School of Biological Sciences, University of the Punjab. Supervised post graduate research laboratory in FCCU since June 2016. Supervising MPhil research projects since June 2016. Conducted research talks in IRCBM CIIT Lahore, SSE LUMS Lahore, IBT GCU Lahore and UOH Haripur.
Research interests: Epigenetics, Breast Cancer Metastasis, Regulation of Tumor suppressors
- Muhammad Mustafa, Ji-Yeon Lee, Clara Yuri Kim and Myoung Hee Kim. Depletion of CTCF in Breast Cancer Cells Selectively Induces Cancer Cell Death via p53 (J Cancer, 2017)
- Muhammad Mustafa, Ji-Yeon Lee and Myoung Hee Kim CTCF negatively regulates HOXA10 expression in breast cancer cell lines (BBRC, 2015)
- Muhammad Mustafa, Ji-Yeon Lee and Myoung Hee Kim CTCF regulates HOXA10 expression in breast cancer cell lines (the FEBS Journal (Special Issue) Volume 282 Supplement 1 Page 60, July 2015)
- Abdul Rauf1, Muhammad Shahid Nadeem1, Akbar Ali1, Muhammad Iqbal1, Muhammad Mustafa1,
- Muhammad Muzammal Latif1, Muhammad Zahid Latif2, Nisar Ahmed3 and Abdul Rauf Shakoori1.
- Prevalence of hepatitis B and C in internally displaced persons of war against terrorism in Swat, Pakistan Eur J Public Health 21(5) 638-42 2011
- M.S. Nadeem, A. Rauf, M. Mustafa., M. Iqbal and A.R. Shakoori. 2010.
- Selective precipitation based economical methods for purification of Human Serum Albumin from the out-dated blood bank samples. Pakistan Journal of Zoology 42(4), pp. 498-501.