Was faculty at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad prior to joining FCC, has several years’ teaching and research experience, supervised graduate and post-graduate students, and authored a number of research publications in international reputed journals and International conferences.
Research interests: Multimedia Communications; User Generated Content Delivery; Next Generation Networks; Quality of Service (QoS)
- Muhammad Aslam Jarwar, Rabeeh A. Abbasi, Mubashar Mushtaq, Onaiza Maqbool, Naif R. Aljohanib, Ali Daud, Jalal S. Alowibdid, J.-R. Cano, S. Garca, Ilyoung Chong, “CommuniMents: A Framework for Detecting Community based Sentiments for Events” to appear in proc. of the International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS) 13(2) 2017.
- Adeel Ahmed, Khalid Saleem and Mubashar Mushtaq, “Analyzing Patterns of Scientific Collaboration using Centrality Measures and Modularity” in proc. of 25th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE 2016), September 26-28, 2016. Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Adeel Ahmed, Khalid Saleem and Mubashar Mushtaq, “Pakistan Genetic Disease Database” in proc. of 25th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE 2016), September 26-28, 2016. Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Muhammad Fahad Khan, Mubashar Mushtaq, Khalid Saleem, Saira Beg, “Audio2SMS+: Enhancing Audio Compression for Communication Systems in Low Signal Strength Areas”, in proc. of 31st International Conference on Computers and Their Applications
(ISCA CATA 2016), Las Vegas, NV, USA, April 2016.
- Muhammad Farid Khan Minhas, Rabeeh Ayaz Abbasi, Naif Radi Aljohani, Aiiad A. Abeshri, Musbashar Mushtaq, “INTWEEMS: A Framework for Incremental Clustering of Twitter Streams”, in of The 17th International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (IIWAS 2015), Brussels, Belgium, December 2015.