Dr Khurram Rehman
PhD Pharmaceutical Technology (National University of Malaysia)
MS Pharmaceutical Analysis (National University of Malaysia)
PharmD (University of Lahore)
Room # 151, Armacost Science Building
Dr Khurram Rehman is a registered Pharmacist and a recipient of ZAMALAH fellowship from National University of Malaysia during his PhD studies. He has a professional experience of working in different organizations such as pharmaceutical industry and as well as institutional teaching experience. He has participated in various international conferences and is member of many professional societies such as Eureopean Academy of Tumor Immunology and Malaysian Controlled Release Society . He is actively involved in current pharmaceutical technology research, served as reviewer for many well reputed journals and has published many papers in peer-reviewed indexed international journals.
- Novel and innovative drug delivery systems
- Pharmaceutical Technolgy
- Molecular Docking
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Coenzyme q10-loaded fish oil-based bigel system: probing the delivery across porcine skin and possible interaction with fish oil fatty acids. Zulfakar M H, Chan L M, Rehman K, Wai L K, and Heard C M. AAPS PharmaSciTech. 2018, 19 (3) 1116-1123. (Impact factor 2.451)
- Equitable access to biosimilars: An Overview (Book Chapter). Equitable access to high cost pharmaceuticals. Rehman K, Bukhari I N, and Baber Z. Elsevier Academic Press.
- Novel fish oil-based bigel system for controlled drug delivery and its influence on immunomodulatory activity of imiquimod against skin cancer. Rehman K and Zulfakar M H. Pharmaceutical Research. 2017, 34 (1) 36-48. (Impact factor 3.260)
- Influence of osteoporosis on quality of life and current strategies for its management and treatment. Ashiq K, Rehman K, Ashiq S, and Sundus A. GSC Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2017, 01 (2) 34-40.
- Immunomodulatory effectiveness of fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids in human non-melanoma skin carcinoma cells. Rehman K, Amin M C I M, Yuen N P and Zulfakar M H. Journal of Oleoscience. 2016, 65 (3) 217-224. (Impact factor 1.108)
- Formulation factors affecting in vitro and ex vivo permeation of bisoprolol fumarate from a matrix transdermal patch. Shabbir M, Ali S, Farooq M, Adnan S, Yousaf M, Idrees A, Rehman K and Shahid N. Advances in Polymer Technology 2016, 35 (3) 237-247. (Impact factor 1.114)
- Development and mechanical characterization of eugenol-cetalkonium chloride sustained release mucoadhesive oral film. Zulfakar M H, Goh J Y and Rehman K. Polymer Composities. 2015, 37 (11) 3200-3209. (Impact factor 2.004)
- Probing the effects of fish oil on the delivery and inflammation-inducing potential of imiquimod. Rehman K, Aluwi M F F M, Rullah K, Wai L K, Amin M C I M and Zulfakar M. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2015, 490 (1-2): 131-141. (Impact factor 3.994)
- Formulation consideration and factors affecting transdermal drug delivery system- A review. Shabbir M, Ali S, Shahid N, Rehman, K, Amin, and Raza, M. International Journal of Pharmacy and Integrated Life Sciences. 2014, 2: 20-35.
- Development and physical characterization of polymer-fish oil bigel (hydrogel/oleogel) system as a transdermal drug delivery vehicle. Rehman K, Amin M C I M, and Zulfakar M H Journal of Oleoscience. 2014, 63 (10) 961-970. (Impact factor 1.108)
- Recent advances in gel technologies for topical and transdermal drug delivery. Rehman K and Zulfakar M H. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy. 2014, 40 (4) 433-440.(Impact factor 2.429)
- Development and in-vitro characterization of fish oil oleogels containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid as keratolytic agents. Rehman K, Tan C M and Zulfakar M H Drug Research (formerly Arzneimittelforschung). 2014, 64 (3) 159-165. (Impact factor 0.701)
- Influence of beta-cyclodextrin and chitosan in the formulation of colon-specific drug delivery system. Rehman K, Amin M C I M and Muda S. Drug Research (formerly Arzneimittelforschung). 2013, 63 (12) 657-662. (Impact factor 0.701)