This Office provides the University administrative and academic departments with innovative, customer-centric, IT support and services in the following areas:
- IT infrastructure security and management.
- Teaching and learning support through online learning platforms and support for work from home needs.
- Training in IT-related areas.
- Campus-wide communications.
- Technology support to campus residents.
- Application development and implementation.
- Database administration.
- Security surveillance and support.
- Customer support services.
- Business services and special projects.
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
ITS COORDINATOR SERVICES
Click here to meet our whole team.