Happy New Year! We hope that you all are safe and having a good winter break.
As per PHED (Punjab Higher Education Department) and Government’s recent announcement, the online classes for all students will begin on 11th Jan 2021. Please note the following information carefully.
- 1. We are not making any changes to our academic calendar.
- 2. From 1st Feb, face to face classes will be resumed and the following blended calendar will be followed.
(1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
(0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
|Hostel Residents||Post Grad|
|Feb.1-Feb. 4||On campus||Remote||On campus||On campus|
|Feb. 8-Feb. 12||Remote||On campus||On campus||On campus|
- 3. Students given permission by the VR Office for fully remote (on-line) learning can continue the remaining semester online. If you were following the blended calendar and need permission to continue the remaining semester remotely, please send your request to Dr. Gloria Calib (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 4. The dates of final exams are February 22 – March 3
- 5. The research labs will be opened by 11th Jan 2021 for Postgraduate and Final Year Project/Research Students. The December protocols will be observed.
- 6. The hostels will be opened on 11th Jan to facilitate research students and students with internet connectivity issues. These students are welcomed to come to hostels on 10th Jan.
- 7. All student services are available online, in case of help feel free to write to the relevant office.
We are closely observing the situation and in case of any new information/guidelines we will take timely decisions and communicate it with you.
With Best Wishes,
Gloria Calib, PhD
Associate Vice Rector for Academic Affairs