Dear University Students,
We are just a few days away from starting the Fall semester fully in person. We keenly look forward to welcoming you back on the campus.
Although in our previous message we mentioned that will be communicating regarding your vaccination certificates in the first week of November, but under recent Government guidelines, we have to expedite this process as only vaccinated students can be granted access to the campus. Under these circumstances, all student cards will be blocked from Monday 1st Nov. You cannot enter the campus until you get the first dose of vaccination and submit your vaccination card to the FCCU electronic database.
We have created a simple survey form on which you can enter your vaccination details. Here’s the URL for the survey: https://forms.gle/rpa8eJxrNE4FEqbn7. Completing this form only requires a few minutes of your time. Through this link you will also need to submit your vaccination certificate or vaccination exemption medical evidence. You will be able to get the certificate even if you have only received the first dose of vaccination. You can apply for the vaccination card in Nadra office www.nadra.gov.pk. You can also get a vaccination card online: the information is available on https://ncoc.gov.pk/covid-vaccination-en.php.
The deadline to complete the form and submit this information is Friday 29th Oct 2021, 5pm. If you are not able to follow this deadline you wouldn’t be able to start the semester on time. Please note the following information carefully:
1) If you are not vaccinated so far, you must get the first shot as soon as possible.
2) By Friday 29th Oct, 5pm- complete the survey regarding your vaccination status https://forms.gle/rpa8eJxrNE4FEqbn7 and attach your vaccination certificate.
3) If you have a medical condition and you cannot get vaccinated, please attach valid medical evidence on the same survey link.
4) Soon after you submit the form, your documentation will be verified by FCCU and your card will be unblocked. If your documentation will not be acceptable you will hear back from us.
5) On Monday 1st Nov, plan to be on campus an hour before your scheduled time of class. This will allow you to enter the campus on time and be in your classes in an orderly manner. Remember that 1st November is the first day of classes without the week of add and drop and your attendance will be marked by the faculty from the very first day. Add/drop ends on 29th October, so be sure to complete any schedule adjustments by then at the lastest.
We hope that you will be able to meet the above requirements in a timely manner and will be able to access the campus without any difficulty. Once again, a very warm welcome back on the campus!
With best wishes for your well-being and success,
Dr Gloria Calib
Associate Vice Rector for Academic Affairs