Effective immediately, FCCU will be implementing HEC Policy on Protection Against Sexual Harassment. We have implemented and been following the law. The HEC policy adds items that make it more helpful for students. The policy is posted on our website.
The following employees are nominated to facilitate the implementation of the policy. They will hold this office for a period of two years.
- Ms. Aisha Ateeq (University Psychology Department)
- Dr. Ivan Suneel (University Psychology Department/V.R. College)
Academic Inquiry Committee (for hearing complaints against faculty & students)
- Ms. Mussarat Shahid, Chair (University Writing and Communication Center)
- Ms. Maryyam Khan (University Business Department)
- Dr. Aneel Samuel (College Urdu Department)
Administration Inquiry Committee (for hearing complaints against staff, vendors/contractors & visitors)
- Ms. Eileen Dass, Chair (Rector’s Office)
- Ms. Sameen McAuley (Human Resources)
- Mr. Asif Anwar (Purchase & Fixed Assets)
The Appellate Committee:
- Mr. Douglas David, Chair (Human Resources)
- Dr. Mehwish Raza (University Education Department)
- Dr. Naila Sehar (University English Department)