- Copyrights of all articles published in FJBI are retained by the authors; with first publication rights granted to FJBI.
- The manuscript must be original, and the authors must ensure that it has not been published in any other journal before, is not under consideration for any other journal and does not violate any existing copyrights or any other rights of a third party.
- The authors must ensure that the manuscript does not contain any unlawful and libelous content or anything that would breach the agreement (s) of confidence, commitment, and secrecy.
- The authors must ensure that due care has been taken to ensure the reliability of the article. All purported statements and information are facts to the best of their knowledge and the currently accepted standards.
- FJBI has a no tolerance policy for practices that may compromise on its publication integrity and the research quality. Any complaints that raise a doubt on the reliability of a manuscript or a publication will be dealt on a priority basis.
- The journal ensures strict compliance of the HEC policies.
- All complaints must be addressed to the Editor in Chief with an expected response time of 10 days after an acknowledgement email.
In cases where it is likely for the professional judgment regarding the validity of the research to be influenced by a secondary interest (e.g., biasness or a financial gain), FJBI will adopt the following measures:
- Authors will be required to submit a conflict-of-interest statement which will be included in the final publication.
- To ensure transparency and fairness during the review process, the editors and the reviewers will also be required to disclose any arising conflict of interest and in case of its presence, the manuscript will be assigned to a different reviewer.
- All publications will be published with a statement and supporting documents.
- FJBI strictly adheres to the HEC plagiarism guidelines.
- For a plagiarized article in processing, the identification of act will lead to dropping of article from further processing/ consideration of publication. The author will be required to give an explanation on demand. In case of an unsatisfactory reply, the matter will be referred to the disciplinary committee that may decide the course of action. For a published article, the allegedly plagiarized article will be temporarily retracted from publication and a notice to the effect will be published in the FJBI. The author will be served an explanation demand. In case of non-response in the stipulated time or unsatisfactory explanation, the article will be permanently retracted, and the author will be on watch. HEC and author’s institute will also be notified. The author(s) will have to provide documentary proof of retraction from publication, if such a defense is pleaded.
- Those claiming intellectual/idea or data theft of an article must provide documentary proof in their claim.
For Editors and Reviewers
The Editorial board will ensure that there is a blind peer review process of every manuscript and a submission with conflict of interest is assigned to another reviewer. The reviewers and editors will select manuscripts that are based solely on merit and disregard any discrimination that may result on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, cultural sentiments, political affiliation, seniority and/or institutional association of the author(s). In addition, the confidentiality of the submitted manuscripts will be fully ensured prior to their publication.
The authors must ensure that the submissions are original, authentic and in cases where data is retrieved from a source, due credit must be given. Moreover, manuscripts submitted to FJBI must not be submitted elsewhere until a rejection is communicated. Furthermore, in cases where a doubt regarding the validity and the accuracy of the research arises, the author(s) will be required to provide the raw data to the board. In addition, in case of revisions, the author(s) must provide an annotated response to reviewers indicating all changes and recommendations made in the revised submission.
The manuscripts that are original, unpublished and are not under review elsewhere are welcome and the authors must follow the following guidelines:
- All manuscripts must be in English Language only.
- The manuscript must contain 4000-7000 words excluding the references.
- The abstract should contain up to 300 words.
- The submissions must be in Times New Roman font style with headings having the font size of 14 and the content in size 12.
- The abstract, keywords and author(s) names and affiliations must be Italics and should be in 11 font size.
- There should be a line-spacing of 2-inches with a 1-inch margin of the page.
- All the individuals with authorship claims and affiliations (department, university, city, and country) should be mentioned on the title page in the same order as the authors want them to appear in the published paper, which will not be changed after acceptance.
- The email address of the corresponding author should also be mentioned.
- Postal address is required for the publisher only, which will not be published.
- Author(s) can give up to six keywords.
- Heading should be bold and indicated in the article with initial capital letters.
- The first paragraph after each heading should be without indentation. If heading contains more than one section, after the first paragraph following sections should be with indentation
- Make sure to strictly follow ethical considerations before reproducing tables and figures from other sources.
- All tables and figures must be accurately numbered and placed at the top.
- The author(s) must submit a conflict of interest statement and an originality statement in order to maintain the ethics of publication.
- APA style referencing must be followed. Guidelines for APA referencing can be found at: https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-examples.pdf
- The FJBI charges no publication fee.
Advisory board members (International)
- Dr. Usman Raja – Brock University – Organizational Behavior and Industrial Psychology
- Dr. Joshua Afzal – University of Hohenheim – Agricultural Business and Management
- Dr. Muhammad Muhiddin – Laval University – Business Management
- Dr. Nor Aishah Buang – University of Kabangsann – Business Management
Advisory Board (National)
- Dr. Anil Salman – Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy, New York, USA – Economics
- Dr. Usman Yusuf – University Kebangsaan Malaysia – Management
- Dr. Hafiz Zafar Ahmad – Cost Accounting and Performance Management
- Dr. Muhammad Vaqas Ali – Social Sciences – Michigan State University
- Dr. Attiya Alam – Finance – COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
- Dr. Rao Raza Hashim – University of Warwick – Law
- Dr. Amir Ali Chughtai – Dublin City University, Ireland – Organizational Behavior
- Dr. Bushra Usman – National University of Malaysia – Business and Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Syed Shaoib Nazir – University of Phoenix, Arizona, USA – Operations Management
- Dr. Farid A. Malik – Union Institute, Cincinnati, USA – Operations Management