The Church Relations Office in line with the motto of Forman Christian College University disbursed around Rs. 3 million from its resources as financial assistance to the 279 bright and needy Christian students (college and university) in the last six months, from October 2020 to March 2021.
The Christian Students Support Fund program aims to ensure accessibility and affordability of quality education to Christian students and provide equal opportunity for all deserving Christian students, by offering financial support in the form of monetary funds and small educational loans.
Through this program, the Church Relations Office is also committed to the long-term, holistic growth of Christian students through motivation and counseling sessions aimed at helping them find their direction and goals. This is done with the help of a variety of events, especially by arranging motivational talks of prominent Church leaders, business owners, and high-ranking officials.
The eight weeks Special Evening Coaching Classes aims to train the Intermediate students (1st & 2nd years) for the BISE annual exams. In addition to revision and test sessions, the students are equipped with problem/question-solving techniques of the Board exams.
The classes started on February 15, 2021, and were concluded on March 31, 2021. The subjects taught include Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering & I.C.S (Computer group). All 61 students benefitted from these classes supervised by 18 Christian Faculty members. No tuition fee is charged from the students except the registration fee which is just Rs. 500. All financial burden is borne out by the Church Relations Office, Forman Christian College University.
FCCU is introducing 100% Scholarships for Pre – College Summer Coaching Classes 2021.
- 1. Online Registration Form Submission
- 2. Merit List Display
- 3. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed through email for further processing
Deadline to register: 15th August, 2021. 05:00 pm.
For any questions & queries, contact at:
Cell No: 92 323 4409546 , 92 311 4736776
The eight weeks Pre-college Summer Coaching Classes provide an opportunity for students to study about 50% syllabus of all subjects before the start of actual classes. As a result, students get enough time to go through the syllabus and at the end of the day, they are in a better position to score good grades in the Board examination. This program also gives students the reason and impetus to set their career goals in life which they would achieve in the future.
The students get inspiration and motivation during these coaching classes by interacting with qualified Christian faculty and eminent Christian guest speakers from different walks of life.
The Pre-College Summer Coaching Classes 2021 is one of the most popular and important activities of the Church Relation Office. Unfortunately, last summer this significant undertaking was postponed because of the Covid-19. This year too it is a big challenge causing it almost impossible to take in-person classes. Therefore, it has been decided to take online classes via zoom.
- – To equip the students to take right direction in their educational and professional careers.
- – To motivate the participants to work diligently and be a useful member of the society through meetings with eminent Christian professionals who will share their success stories.
- – To encourage them and show them the importance of taking Higher Education for prosperous career.
- – To strengthen them spiritually through regular Bible study class.
- – To teach the students 40%- 50% of the syllabus of 1st year before they start regular classes.
- – To build confidence in students through co- curricular activities.
- – To help students develop good core values, social skills.
- – To help students demonstrate their latent talents
- – Having taken Pre-College Coaching classes, the Christian students will get enough time to go through the concepts of main topics of the core subjects so that at the end of the day they will be in a better position to score good grades in Board examination.
- – The Christian students with the help of teachers will be able to neutralize the difficulty level of all the subjects they come across before the commencement of regular college classes.
- – The students will have an idea of the overall syllabus, marks distribution, and paper pattern.
- – The Christian students will have extra time to study the syllabus of all the subjects before the start of actual college classes.
- – Pre-College Coaching classes will not only be beneficial for the students academically but also spiritually and psychologically as it will lead to their holistic well-being.
- – The students will find a good chance to understand the work ethic of their teachers and mentors and develop good core values.
- – The Christian students will get inspiration during these coaching classes by interacting with qualified Christian faculty and eminent Christian guest speakers from different walks of life.
- – These classes will give them the reason and impetus to set their career goals in life which they would achieve in the future.
The ultimate goal of this program is to develop a personal relationship for advancing the career of the mentee. Through this program, the Forman Church Relation Office engages the experienced Christian teachers to develop the talent and knowledge of the students required to succeed and to have a successful career.