Would you like to know about Japanese Culture? Or experience to have Inter-cultural learning in line with making a friend? or just want to see and travel to Kyoto and Osaka directly? AYFN is delighted to invite you joining our winter culture camp in Japan. This is a distinguished program that suits your curiosity to have experimental learning!! Youth and cultural program!
Scheme of Scholarship
AYFN will waive the program fee and travel expense. There is selection process to get this opportunity. AYFN will select the candidates based on merit.
If you wish to join this program without selection, please contact us. AYFN also accepts Self-funded application. The program fee is USD 550 (excludes Flight, Visa and Dinner).
Awardee will get:
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation (5D4N) in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities indicated on schedule
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
- Excluded in the scholarship
- Personal expenses
- Airport transfer after the program ends
- Visa and passport
Requirements to apply Winter Japan Culture Camp 2020
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the registration fee
- Health physically and mentally
How to apply:
- Pay the nonrefundable selection and registration fee : Nonmember of AYFN : USD 15, Member of AYFN : USD 10 Note : You are required to pay using Credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard). If your country is not listed at this below method, you can pay via Goerss. Click here to pay. We don’t accept payment by cash and other methods. This payment is nonrefundable if your application is rejected.
- Payment confirmation : Please confirm your payment here . AYFN will send you registration number ID. You need to insert the registration number to register online.
- Register online here(Please prepare: Copy of passport/national ID, resume, letter of motivation, Recommendation letter from your organization or someone who know you well, and color photo).
- Deadline of Application and announcement phase 1, Wave 1 (15 September 2019), 1st round announcement: 20 September 2019
- 2nd round selection : Interview and personal video making
- Final announcement : 20 November 2019
If you need any further information/clarification, please feel free to contact:
Maryam Khalil, Coordinator – International Education
Room # N 10, Ahmad Saeed Building
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University)
Tel: +92-42-99231581 (Ext: 461)