January 8, 2021
January 12, 2021
Yaşar University, Turkey is offering a one semester exchange opportunity to the FCCU undergraduate students without a Tuition Fee.
Application Deadline for Spring Semester 2021 is Tuesday – January 12, 2021.
- CGPA must be 2.7 or above.
- Students should have a minimum of 30 credits hours on their transcript before they can be eligible for the dates of the program they apply to.
- Sufficient English Skills
Important: Classes will be more than likely be online but it is not certain yet
How to Apply:
Kindly send the scan copy of the required documents to email@example.com.
Kindly make sure to send only one pdf file of all the documents followed by the below sequence and name the file by your full name. Application will not be accepted if a student does not follow this format.
- Filled application form (download here)
- A Letter of Intent, a short essay outlining the reasons why you would like to participate in this exchange program.
- Unofficial Transcript (You can extract it from your Empower account)
You may find the list of programs here: https://obs.yasar.edu.tr/oibs/bologna/index.aspx?lang=en (Go to Academic units the Bachelor’s Degree and then choose your subject)
All courses with the exception of Law and some courses in the Faculty of Art and Design are taught in English.
The course codes which end in even numbers are Spring Semester Courses
Please have a meeting with your academic course advisor for the course selection.
If the program is in-person – Selected Students will be responsible for the following Expenses:
- Accommodation charges
- Health Insurance
- Daily food
- any other personal expense